Super Nova(Nova) 38/39

DeletedUser

Tribe Name: SuperNova
Tag:<Nova> or <SN>, offical tag will be decided on a later date.

We have about high 20ish low 30ish members right now...I say "ish" because some people are still thinking and are a "mehh", "maybe", or a "...sure...I guess ...if I find time" plus we only accept more experienced players. :icon_confused:

The member's list will NOT be posted but you will get updated soon after I contact some of the players.

Please write a application to me stating some basic date:

Name(*Not mandatory):
Age(*Not mandatory):
Location(*Not mandatory):
Prefered Location( NE, NW, SE, SW)
Years of experience:
First world played:
Favorite world(shows your favorite settings and helps us choose what world *Not mandatory):
All previous worlds (not that ones you just made a account and left...they dont count):
Previous tribes and please inculde what world:
Experience as leaders in previous tribes:
Other information that may be helpful to your application:

Thanks for your time.

Sincerly,
Dark Venom

Last edited by a moderator:

DeletedUser

Pure ( are leader ) already made a topic with supernova ..

DeletedUser

I relieze that however he contacted me to make another thread in greater details...

DeletedUser

Super nova will do well, speacily with the few that already advertise there exsistence in the tribe. Maybe not as well as Kiwi will do, if we land on the same world.... But they should do well

DeletedUser

I v already sent a msg to Pure. Shall I send u noter one?

DeletedUser

sorry, im a kiwi girl myself :icon_wink: but you would be my 2nd choise :icon_redface:

DeletedUser

F.H.L I (We) feel honored. And yes Major-Hasan send me a PM...

DeletedUser

No Major-Hason will not be in my tribe or Ill have to quite tribalwars forever :icon_eek:

Serisouly though I dont like this guy nemore ..

DeletedUser

He has still failed to even PM me a application or contact me so he has no chance of being invited anyways....

Last edited by a moderator:

DeletedUser

I give you my assurance unless he has a coma and/or has duel personalitys he will not get invited and 99% chance that he won't get invited. I cant give you the other 1% because I might be high or very drowsy....

DeletedUser

I m Sorry . I did not know that I am unwanted here.....
Pardon me.

DeletedUser

Tribe Name: SuperNova
Tag:<Nova> or <SN>, offical tag will be decided on a later date.

We have about high 20ish low 30ish members right now...I say "ish" because some people are still thinking and are a "mehh", "maybe", or a "...sure...I guess ...if I find time" plus we only accept more experienced players. :icon_confused:

The member's list will NOT be posted but you will get updated soon after I contact some of the players.

Please write a application to me stating some basic date:

Name(*Not mandatory):
Age(*Not mandatory):
Location(*Not mandatory):
Prefered Location( NE, NW, SE, SW)
Years of experience:
First world played:
Favorite world(shows your favorite settings and helps us choose what world *Not mandatory):
All previous worlds (not that ones you just made a account and left...they dont count):
Previous tribes and please inculde what world:
Experience as leaders in previous tribes:
Other information that may be helpful to your application:

Thanks for your time.

Sincerly,
Dark Venom

Didn't you apply to Kiwi?

DeletedUser

Did I apply to Kiwi? Yes I did apply to Kiwi but I felt unwanted and excess and I found a better haven for me. I have no doubt that Kiwi will succeed.

DeletedUser

err, i WAS looking for a not too "elite" but a decent tribe (as I dont want to give the same activity as I used to give before to stay at a decent position) soo it would be great if you could tell us more about your past leadership experience here in TW..

DeletedUser

I am not the duke of this tribe but rather the baron and currently the head recruiter. If you wish for more details please PM me but the memeber list I repeat will NOT be announced yet...

DeletedUser

he already told you your position ?? how come he hasent told me mine yet!! ..