surrender , retreat or die

Haram B

Non-stop Poster
Reaction score
We are/I am the lone wolf

we decided to put an end to 404 , 187 whatever.. our cause is fair and simple

first of all your duke is a noob playing a noob disguised as another noob and no more hugs for you noob.

wolf_zpsksetkj6u.gif

this one might sound selfish but you are nobling every barb in the area and ruined my farm.

thats just one sample between so many.

http://www.twstats.com/en88/index.php?page=player&mode=conquers&id=7793058

and finally because you are ungrateful people who didnt appreciate my favors exposing unworthy players in your tribe and showing them to you yet you decided to op me.

Side 1:
Players: Cane in
Side 2:
Tribes: 187

Timeframe: Forever

Points value of total conquers against opposite side:

Side 1: 46,927
Side 2: 0
Difference: 46,927

chart

true we are not big enough and both your families combined are relatively 52 times bigger than us. but that doesnt matter.

this is war and its not your speciality

Last edited:

Varika

Non-stop Poster
Reaction score
Funny post.

first of all your duke is a noob playing a noob disguised as another noob and no more hugs for you noob.

Remind me one more times who's Duke decided to Hug and recruit an entire tribe aka Wipe,which caused the war in which Nutz or F. U are getting destroyed? Would that be the same person who then recruited Valar members too to put them self in AM bad books too?

this one might sound selfish but you are nobling every barb in the area and ruined my farm.

You don't farm stop making excuses, infact more or less none of you old tribe farm, we had some right laughs when are farm runs started to go deeper into the core and every village had full warehouses.

Those barbs Steamroller Nobeld are more than 24 hours away from you, get real.

this is war and its not your speciality

War stats:

Rank Tribe name Points Villages won Lost villages Ratio Opponents defeated (off.) Opponents defeated (def.)
1 187 3.555.469 397 35 11.3 32.929.837 23.034.751

Ok, I Would say thanks for leaving and making it easier to take your villages, But it hasn't actually been difficult taking anything from F.U .

Bye.

Haram B

Non-stop Poster
Reaction score
Villages plundered

18 Cane in
78904_thumb
Wolf 23.912 19.10.2016

Well if not steam then "stewinthepot" i didnt want to mention him he has enough problems losing villas to me .
And it doesnt take devine skills to noble me now with both your tribes . But well its not impossible to defend for a while .

And i dont remember losing a single village to you or anyone from your tribe but i had a good time killing your nukes.

And the answer for all your other questions is .. This is not nutz or F.U this is wolf

Haram B

Non-stop Poster
Reaction score
And so many other reporst , i dont remember or saw everything myself but apparently i didnt snipe some , maybe the wall killed those tiny lovely axes .
Next time what is the purpose of using 10 prenukes if you wont split the nuke with the train , anyways you guys are pathetic .. Leaving 88 now just wanted to show you huggers how to play :)

Last edited:

Gnomlandsecurity

This is cute.

You talk about huggers when this whole war started because you hugged 3million worth of players from WIPE and then refused to support any of them. Typical behavior of NUTZ/ex-NUTZ/FU whatever you want to call yourself. To top if off, you did not even support your own tribe members as they got smashed.

So congrats on having troops to snipe/crash/scratch/slap, basically to do whatever you could to make yourself look good for a brief moment in your garbage-of-a-time on W88. Glad you got to feel good about yourself for a short while at least :) But don't try to play or act as if you are leaving because you did something great. No, you are leaving because you are now sitting dry, no troops, no love.

Its okay no need to post the villas you lost in this excursion. We all know how it goes down when a full op happens. Just ask your mates from NUTZ, if you can find them from their hiatus that is. They might be pre-registered in 91 hoping to do better with the same group of players, because they makes all the sense in the world.

Bye Felicia.gif

DeletedUser119689

Ha ha funny, but yeah im stilll here and having fun ;) you all make me laugh, when you got moral down people quit, and then more people quit. But the people who are still active can just do their best and their bit for now and still have fun.

Why not try world 91? Lol all worlds are a risk of winning and losing.

But like you said we dont support our own players, but one guy stopped your op to noble him so congrats to the forgotten titan/cane in. I think some people forget its a game and there are always other worlds if it doesnt work out on this world :)

Yours sincerly
Tj (beebetters amazing/solo co)

Last edited by a moderator:

DeletedUser106973

And so many other reports , i dont remember or saw everything myself but apparently i didnt snipe some , maybe the wall killed those tiny lovely axes .
Next time what is the purpose of using 10 prenukes if you wont split the nuke with the train , anyways you guys are pathetic .. Leaving 88 now just wanted to show you huggers how to play :)

You can snipe all you want. But when you leave 1 stand alone def village to try fend off "10 pre nukes," that defense is going to die. You were confident you were keeping the village. Even a noob would have known to dodge and save the troops to fight another day.
All we had to do was resend, since we obviously still have nukes, and what to do you know? There is 0 fight back from you Cane In. You talk big about how you wanted to teach us a lesson yet you give up after 24 hours of incomings.

Bee Better, you're an even bigger joke. Talking trash like you did something this world. Talking trash before our op, being completely silent for a few days as you were obliterated, and then decide to come back now to talk more shit? Wow, just wow. You don't deserve credit what so ever for anything you have done. You failed.
We're getting down to that point in the world where only the best few survive, and I am proud to say that neither of you two incompetents will be here to see the ending.

DeletedUser119689

Ha ha ive always been around i didnt do much, all you need to do is just PM in game and ill answer you ha ha ;) i wasnt the leader of NUTZ like so many people think ha ha i just talked to leaders ;) i dont get paid enough to make big decisions or they dont trust me one or the other, ;)

Ha ha failed at what? Its a game like so many other worlds you dont always make it to the end ;) yes you may think we have failed but not much of a win when so many people quit and not active when a war start ha ha

And yes the best few survive at the end because no one at the begining is willing to pay, because tribalwars is all about paying to win nowadays lol make it to, you dont have to pay for all the stuff there would be more competition and also over servers take players away from .net the worlds and the amount of pkayers is small

Plus im still around ;) also cane in only wanted to show you how to defend

DeletedUser116490

Lets make some noise here now! Especially Lord Valdemort, Shot4Harambe, Power.

Lyon

Non-stop Poster
Reaction score
and finally because you are ungrateful people who didnt appreciate my favors exposing unworthy players in your tribe and showing them to you yet you decided to op me.

Funny how thats all you did. make up shit and act like a saviour of the day.

And ow lawd, more backstabbing on this world? thank you lord i gave up so early. i still had a little hope for humanity back then lmao