survival witout a tribe?

DeletedUser

So after becoming annoyed with wrld 36 I made a new accnt just to see how long I could go without being in a tribe. I am curious if any one else has ever tried this, and how big were you able to get?

DeletedUser

The last world I played I played for the first month without a tribe. It was fun.

My first noble was a guy in a tribe. I had an invite to their tribe (I had invites to like 15 or so tribes that I guess they all forgot about). So I joined their tribe, screenshoted their forums, posted once (lol), pretty much checked to make sure they were really noobs and couldn't hurt me and then left. I then sent my noble train and nobled their player. I got one incoming from their tribe and mailed their leader (who was in my 7by7) and told him all attacks on me had better stop or I'd cat him to the ground. I didn't get any more attacks :lol:

This was one of the top tribes in a core continent and they couldn't touch me :icon_cool:

DeletedUser

That just shows how some of these tribes should never exist. A whole tribe couldnt take out one guy. I am going on about 1 month i think, really I was expecting to get taken out in a week and for whatever reasons Im still around. Just about every tribe has talked with me in my area, but I just dont see how any of of them will survive when a better tribe comes around.

colonelabbas

I would say many people actualy do that.
In a world i dont where i dont join with a premade then i actualy prefer to stay solo for atleast my first 2 ennoblments and then look for a good tribe to join which should be obvious after a time of 1-2 months.

DeletedUser

Well if I remember it well I 'survived' in this world without a tribe for 2,5 months, but it was very easy cos I'm in K31 :)

hihosilver7

Im in world 2 Tw.Uk and ive been surviving for approx 1 week so far without a tribe 0 incommings..

DeletedUser62651

Im in world 2 Tw.Uk and ive been surviving for approx 1 week so far without a tribe 0 incommings..

Well, 1 week isn't that much.. As I'm on the rim, and the most tribes suck, I am going tribeless for more than month, and have been successful in securing my area so far. I have got few attacks, but those attacks show the level of the players out there - n00bs.. For example: an attack containing ONLY 800 axes, or ONLY 1k axes.. No Lc, no rams.. It was easy ODD..

DeletedUser

I'm currently going solo for the two worlds I'm playing. W42, I'm not putting much effort into it, and I just started W44 to try giving a church world another go. (Plus, I like the archers and packets settings. If only there was a pally. lol)

DeletedUser

I topped out around 90k then gave in and joined a tribe. Like usual I hated being in the tribe and quit. If anyone was curious. I doubt it but figured I would tell.

DeletedUser

I did 4 months at the end of World 7 after *I* got hacked (My tribe); was meh, maxed at three million points.