SWAT leadership. A mess or what?

DeletedUser

Well, I think the leadership does have a few issues, not least the manual given to new and 'green' recruits....

[spoil]
swat-764703.jpg
swat-764703.jpg
[/spoil]

And if that were not enough evidence I have some real life photo's of some of the extended family members out and about...

[spoil] [/spoil]

As if they didn't have enough to worry about......

Last edited by a moderator:

DeletedUser

"Run into occupied room and clothesline as many targets as possible" xD

DeletedUser

@Fanged Nightmare Just posted this so people know what is going on. If u have not blocked it i might not have brough it on external. Atleast you are communicating on external. I would post my next set of Questions in the next post so they are seperated from the replies I am making so people can reply to those questions.

@The New KING U took the discussion to off topic and it was fine. Basically of topic is not bad but Unwanted territory is and it went into unwanted territory. Personally I do not like kingdom and i like goverment. I had played in W13 and been in PWC, My brother plays in PWC and still his account is being played by someone else. NOw comming to loyalty I do not know how much it has changed from world 1 till now, But I would agree on this age is a factor. While recruiting members, If the decision making is a bit difficult and a case is 50/50 I ask members what they do in real life, and how old are they. Adults (18+ yrs) are mature in life since they are independent, so i prefer them over Kids(under 18yrs) since kids are not independent.

Knew this was somewhere:

Clickeh

Leadership advice from Xshahzad :p

Thanks for sharing the link. I sometimes ehare this link as well to let people know me better.

@davewardrop I think it is better that u did not commented on some points since it is un chanted waters and it is better to stay away from them.

@Charmander Thanks mate fo cleaning the thread.

yet another pointless thread people before posting please get the facts right.

For you it is pointless since leadership does not matter much for you, the main thing that matters is points. :)
Alexander the Great said:
I would not fear a pack of lions led by a sheep, but I would always fear a flock of sheep led by a lion

DeletedUser

If the decision making is a bit difficult and a case is 50/50 I ask members what they do in real life, and how old are they. Adults (18+ yrs) are mature in life since they are independent, so i prefer them over Kids(under 18yrs) since kids are not independent.

while being over 14 usualy brings more responsebility, being over 18 doesnt have anything to do with it, and most 'adults' arnt independent till they're mid 20, and the 18 borderline is just the starting point for them
pls dont spamm made up facts:icon_neutral:

DeletedUser

while being over 14 usualy brings more responsebility, being over 18 doesnt have anything to do with it, and most 'adults' arnt independent till they're mid 20, and the 18 borderline is just the starting point for them
pls dont spamm made up facts:icon_neutral:

Yea i was thinking the same. I have friends who live by themselves and are 16,17 with a job and things. While im at university and techinically no independant as i get money from my parents to live on.

tangomango

I am 47 and of course independant,with family that depends on me,i have children near 30 that are not independant,and i have children in thier early 20's that are very independant,it depends on the person...i personally find it takes a certain "mindset" or personality for a person to stick to this game...we have a person in our tribe that is 16 that is in the top ten in his ODD and keeps playing VERY ACTIVELY.and we have had LOTS of older guys like myself let real life issues take them away from the game...This game becomes a LIFESTYLE CHOICE,and you have to be willing to tailer your lifestyle around this game...i am lucky in the fact that i can play while i am at work...i cant give it 100% of my attention,but i can watch it,and the forums,and mail,become a social outlet,I have made some really good RL friends from this game,even if they live in other countries. So i think its whether a person chooses to live his life around TW and is willing to devote what it takes in time and resources to play that makes a good player...not age....sure we all have RL things we have to tend to,but everyone of us that are hardcore players,are allways wandering if we are being attacked,or if our attacks are doing any good ect,even when we are at the beach sunning ourselves...or at the grocery store...its part of the nature of this addictive game for some of us.

DeletedUser

I think the correct word would be mature. Independence make u more mature. I am talking in general sence and i think most would agree that older people are more mature since with RL experience u lean a lot. Also I consider this if the case is 50/50, not always.

DeletedUser

Adults tend to me more mature and independant than children? God damn Xshahzad - you should put all your theories in a book and publish them to the scientific community. Fame and Riches are sure to follow.

DeletedUser96856

Adults tend to me more mature and independant than children? God damn Xshahzad - you should put all your theories in a book and publish them to the scientific community. Fame and Riches are sure to follow.

Is there a need to say G-D b/c me or anyone else does not want to read it. Grow up b/c I understand what he says about what he is talking about. Kids on the other hand tend to see and hear what they want and do not look at all points of views of others.lol

Yes, most adults are more independent and mature simply b/c they pay there own bills and take care of what needs to be taken care of on their own. He is saying most kids under 18 that play this game are not independent and immature as the 18 and over cats that play. We can tell by your post here Fanged Nightmare that you are still a kid and you believe you are independent and mature b/c most kids like to think that. But in in reality if you are not paying your own bills with out help from anyone and taking care of yourself on your own then you are not matured yet. Instead of talking down at him be mature and explain why you do not share the same views as him.:icon_cool:

DeletedUser

Is there a need to say G-D b/c me or anyone else does not want to read it. Grow up b/c I understand what he says about what he is talking about. Kids on the other hand tend to see and hear what they want and do not look at all points of views of others.lol

Yes, most adults are more independent and mature simply b/c they pay there own bills and take care of what needs to be taken care of on their own. He is saying most kids under 18 that play this game are not independent and immature as the 18 and over cats that play. We can tell by your post here Fanged Nightmare that you are still a kid and you believe you are independent and mature b/c most kids like to think that. But in in reality if you are not paying your own bills with out help from anyone and taking care of yourself on your own then you are not matured yet. Instead of talking down at him be mature and explain why you do not share the same views as him.:icon_cool:

Well done on not reading what Fanged said. Fanged was just highlighting how obvious everything xshahzad had just said was. Also yes adults are generally more independant as it is impossible for someone under 16 in a developed country to earn enough money to be independant. Maturity does not come from being independant at all. However being independant does normally come from being mature.

Also what your saying is that everyone who is at university, on benefits (for whatever reason) is not mature. Hell that means my parents have only just matured as only in the last few years have they stopped getting child support.

Last two things, you don't speak for me and frankly it doesn't bother me if someone says 'god damn' or anything like that and you do realise your whole posts really talks down to Fanged and then you end it by telling him not to talk down to others. Pure genius.

DeletedUser

in my opinion no one who plays this game can really be the stereotypical mature person.

we are all here pushing numbers into boxes and sending off our "armies" to capture another kingdom. i was doing that when i was 5 with my little plastic soilders and im doing now im 21 even though im actually in the forces.

maturity, in my opinion, is a fairly important thing when it comes to leading a tribe. yet taking it to serious really gets you down. thats why having a fair share of leaders in -SWAT- makes it good. sharing the load and sharing the love keeps everyone interested and everyone happy.

give me a "hell yeah" if your happy!

it is ok to say "hell" isnt it hannibal420?

DeletedUser

I wouldn't risk it. He'll probably read 5 words of your post then write a flame back which shows everyone he completely missed the point :icon_rolleyes:

DeletedUser96856

Well done on not reading what Fanged said. Fanged was just highlighting how obvious everything xshahzad had just said was. Also yes adults are generally more independant as it is impossible for someone under 16 in a developed country to earn enough money to be independant. Maturity does not come from being independant at all. However being independant does normally come from being mature.

I think you failed to understand what I said so maybe read again until you understand. You are making up what you want it to mean to try and flame me but missed the whole point.:icon_rolleyes:

Also what your saying is that everyone who is at university, on benefits (for whatever reason) is not mature. Hell that means my parents have only just matured as only in the last few years have they stopped getting child support.
Here you go again not getting it. If you or getting benefits to go to school and paying your loans and doing what you need to, to better your life. Then you are being mature and working on becoming independent. For your parents, think about it. That money was to help take care of you and was owed to your parents to help better your life and has nothing to do with what I said. But kids see and hear what they want.:icon_wink:

Last two things, you don't speak for me and frankly it doesn't bother me if someone says 'god damn' or anything like that and you do realise your whole posts really talks down to Fanged and then you end it by telling him not to talk down to others. Pure genius.
I do not talk down on him his own post done that to himself.:lol:

in my opinion no one who plays this game can really be the stereotypical mature person.

we are all here pushing numbers into boxes and sending off our "armies" to capture another kingdom. i was doing that when i was 5 with my little plastic soilders and im doing now im 21 even though im actually in the forces.

I agree with this and bow to you for being in the forces.:icon_wink:

maturity, in my opinion, is a fairly important thing when it comes to leading a tribe. yet taking it to serious really gets you down. thats why having a fair share of leaders in -SWAT- makes it good. sharing the load and sharing the love keeps everyone interested and everyone happy.
That is not what I see in your forums.:icon_eek: No one know for sure what to do next b/c to many leaders with to many different ideas on what to do next.:icon_redface:

give me a "hell yeah" if your happy!

Yes its okay I guess I am not a mode but using someones gods name in vain I would say is not.:icon_cool:

I wouldn't risk it. He'll probably read 5 words of your post then write a flame back which shows everyone he completely missed the point :icon_rolleyes:

I am not in swat so I read and get all points.:icon_eek:

If you all would quit :icon_cry: b/c no one likes your tribe. Then maybe you would read whats said other then reading them 5 words.:icon_cool:

DeletedUser

That is not what I see in your forums.:icon_eek: No one know for sure what to do next b/c to many leaders with to many different ideas on what to do next.:icon_redface:

Where did you get this from? :icon_confused:

There are no divisions in the leadership.

DeletedUser96856

Where did you get this from? :icon_confused:

There are no divisions in the leadership.

Yes there is and I can not tell you where I get my screen shots or post them any time soon.:icon_eek:

But really its not looking good for your tribe. I feel bad for all the good members you have that you all keep telling you have this world won. Plus I am looking into trying to make a rule that no family tribe can win a world. Its silly in w18 a family tribe won for hugging the world.

We can all hug now and beat w52 and move on to the next.:icon_rolleyes: That is not how its should be but oh well.lol

DeletedUser

I think you failed to understand what I said so maybe read again until you understand. You are making up what you want it to mean to try and flame me but missed the whole point.:icon_rolleyes:

Here you go again not getting it. If you or getting benefits to go to school and paying your loans and doing what you need to, to better your life. Then you are being mature and working on becoming independent. For your parents, think about it. That money was to help take care of you and was owed to your parents to help better your life and has nothing to do with what I said. But kids see and hear what they want.:icon_wink:

I do not talk down on him his own post done that to himself.:lol:

No you said if your not paying for yourself without any help then your not matured. Well surely that does include all benefits no matter what for. If you meant something else then maybe you should specify that as at the moment your posts is so vague it leaves people to read very different things. So its not case of me reading it wrong its you not getting your point across very well.

Maybe next time you will think before you make general statements, as its like my saying 'all religious people are stupid' (Would like to point out this is not how i feel but am only using it to get a point across)