Sweet coordinated revenge. (Ori: watch and learn)

DeletedUser

It seems like ingineru ran away...

He's still logged on the forum, but doesn't reply

DeletedUser

I have already said what i wanted to say, this is my last post on this topic.

DeletedUser

But we are curious bout your desperate attempts to defend DoDow and GLORY in general

ender_wiggin

Ingineru:

We will address the point you are obviously trying to make.

Some of our nukes, which would have cleared the villages, returned whole.

Why?

Because Dodow was being sat by a coward who feared for his tribe and himself.

He, without our demand or, actually, our preference, sent some of the troops to attack other players near other GLORY members, made Dodow into his own tribe, and quit sitting.

I fully expect that the coward, the leader of GLORY itself, will be banned for these actions, but was going to allow GLORY to save face. Since Ingineru wants to bring this up, however, we will.

We had enough nukes going at those villages to blow his troops out of the water. He wouldn't have stood a chance. However, it would have been much more fun had he not been sat by a coward, who basically tried to save his own neck by "sacrificing" the person he was sitting.

So did we get a free lunch on a few of dodow's villages? Yes.

Did we have enough incoming so that we didn't need it? Yes.

So enjoy the fact, Inginero, that you've just shown the leader of GLORY to be a coward, a fool, and a cheater.

I'll be laughing.

DeletedUser

Go us.

Dodow got owned.

owned.jpg

DeletedUser7065

Ingineru:

We will address the point you are obviously trying to make.

Some of our nukes, which would have cleared the villages, returned whole.

Why?

Because Dodow was being sat by a coward who feared for his tribe and himself.

He, without our demand or, actually, our preference, sent some of the troops to attack other players near other GLORY members, made Dodow into his own tribe, and quit sitting.

I fully expect that the coward, the leader of GLORY itself, will be banned for these actions, but was going to allow GLORY to save face. Since Ingineru wants to bring this up, however, we will.

We had enough nukes going at those villages to blow his troops out of the water. He wouldn't have stood a chance. However, it would have been much more fun had he not been sat by a coward, who basically tried to save his own neck by "sacrificing" the person he was sitting.

So did we get a free lunch on a few of dodow's villages? Yes.

Did we have enough incoming so that we didn't need it? Yes.

So enjoy the fact, Inginero, that you've just shown the leader of GLORY to be a coward, a fool, and a cheater.

I'll be laughing.

First of all, i don't respond to unjust accusations, coming from DFB members that have no word and integrity...
We, GLORY didn't knew Dodow was a snipper. None of the members that posted here contacted us about this problem.
Dodow contacted me and told me he wants to quit the game. I told him to put someone as a sitter in case he changes his mind(i was the unlucky member) . After 1 day he was attacked by DFB, D.A. and GoF54. I asked them what is going on and Parmenion told me he sniped a village from them. I told him i will give the village back as i didn't knew about this. He told me DFB accept this and they will chase fire against Dodow(believing i am dealing with a worth to be trusted leader i didn't involved the tribe)...after they took that village they started to take other villages too, i asked parmenion what the hell is going on because we had a deal, he told me it was a misunderstanding, yeah wright .

I didn't want to start a war because i have an untrusty player in my tribe and made a decision to kick him out after i cleared the so told 7 villages by attacking my tribe enemies and ended the account sitting. I am not a coward because when i give my word i respect it, not like DFB leaders. If i made a mistake i will be punished. As i told to my members...i am not here to make points for me, i am here to build something for the tribe.

I have an advice for all DFB allies, do not trust someone that doesn't stick with his word. Trust is all that matter in this game and you don't have such a quality.

DeletedUser

First of all, i don't respond to unjust accusations, coming from DFB members that have no word and integrity...
We, GLORY didn't knew Dodow was a snipper. None of the members that posted here contacted us about this problem.
Dodow contacted me and told me he wants to quit the game. I told him to put someone as a sitter in case he changes his mind(i was the unlucky member) . After 1 day he was attacked by DFB, D.A. and GoF54. I asked them what is going on and Parmenion told me he sniped a village from them. I told him i will give the village back as i didn't knew about this. He told me DFB accept this and they will chase fire against Dodow(believing i am dealing with a worth to be trusted leader i didn't involved the tribe)...after they took that village they started to take other villages too, i asked parmenion what the hell is going on because we had a deal, he told me it was a misunderstanding, yeah wright .

I didn't want to start a war because i have an untrusty player in my tribe and made a decision to kick him out after i cleared the so told 7 villages by attacking my tribe enemies and ended the account sitting. I am not a coward because when i give my word i respect it, not like DFB leaders. If i made a mistake i will be punished. As i told to my members...i am not here to make points for me, i am here to build something for the tribe.

I have an advice for all DFB allies, do not trust someone that doesn't stick with his word. Trust is all that matter in this game and you don't have such a quality.

Well, first off Ender is a leader of D.A. and, therefore, nothing to do with DFB. Secondly, did you really expect Parmenion to tell you about our carefully co-ordinated plan to send dodow to the rim? Really? Whilst you were sitting him? That would have been... well, stupid barely covers it. So, yes, he strung you along whilst we waited for the first of the nukes to begin landing before admitting that dodow was going down, not just that one village.

I'm afraid that we're not in the habit of telling our targets what our plans for them are, not until the inevitable has already begun at least :icon_wink: .

DeletedUser7065

Third of all i told him i will give the snipped village back...he could've told me he wants 7..dodow had 14 and didn't coming back. But whatever...
if ender will run D.A. like he did with OA in world 4(no comment)

ender_wiggin

Third of all i told him i will give the snipped village back...he could've told me he wants 7..dodow had 14 and didn't coming back. But whatever...
if ender will run D.A. like he did with OA in world 4(no comment)

Alex Puffy, you have never been in, and will never be in, a tribe half as good as W4 OA. Your leadership reeks more than a week-old bag of trash.

Don't talk about OA like you know anything that went on there. You'll find that OA is held in high respect by quite a few W5 tribes, and you'll be making no friends by trying to insult OA.

As well, do you want me to get the copy of the letters between you and Parmenion? They show you to be a coward.

Oh, and btw, Mr. Puffy:

Suiciding troops from a quitting account as a sitter is illegal. Expect a ban.

DeletedUser7065

i am one of the leaders of AOW family so i know something about the world 4...anyway if i will be baned i hope i will be baned for not being a trustful player and not for taking a decision n the hurry of 400 attacks

DeletedUser7065

and btw Mr. Wiggin...i know someone from D.A. with multiple accounts and told me how some of that members get points in the game...i didn't saw you looking to ban your own members. So i hope i will not have the same fate like other enemies of you...and to be clear i am not afraid to talk free here about something that everybody knows-multiple account players protected by some leaders.