Syn???

DeletedUser

I had to leave SYN for training, when i left they were working on a lot of internal nobling and cleaning up khaos. I looked at the threads but i couldn't find what actually happened to them. Anyone mind filling me in?

DeletedUser

I had to leave SYN for training, when i left they were working on a lot of internal nobling and cleaning up khaos. I looked at the threads but i couldn't find what actually happened to them. Anyone mind filling me in?

SYN merged with XIII to create Buzz.Buzz had some internal conflicts,so some member of SYN joined womble,the XIII half of Buzz went back to create XIII and the rest of SYN members created ASCN.

DeletedUser

wow, looks like i missed out. Thanks for the summary legal.

DeletedUser

Hey Invicta, glad to see you back on the forums. Message me in private or add me on skype: nopro21

It would be nice to catch up with you.

DeletedUser

Sergeant: ya i just got on w56 and i'll probly make another w48.
Good to see you're still roaming around here raven, I look foward to seeing your legendary posts again.

Sboh

Sergeant: ya i just got on w56 and i'll probly make another w48.
Good to see you're still roaming around here raven, I look foward to seeing your legendary posts again.

w56 is no hauls, extremely boring incase you haven't seen already -.-

Sboh

I like no hauls to lazy to farm

Yeah but it means when you attack someone they can just dodge and not lose any res, so they can just keep dodging and building untill they feel it is right to defend lol.

Fighting on their terms unless you catch them offline.

DeletedUser

there are always catas.

anyway as i played the no hauls for a time i can say it was not as relaxed as you might think. with no farming you can't outgrow noobs that easy and every lost unit hurts. so mass recruiting tribes have a longer shelf life.

also i had days with more incomings on w56 then on w48...

DeletedUser

Thought you got quite a lot of incommings from SubV a while back though?

Sboh

there are always catas.

anyway as i played the no hauls for a time i can say it was not as relaxed as you might think. with no farming you can't outgrow noobs that easy and every lost unit hurts. so mass recruiting tribes have a longer shelf life.

also i had days with more incomings on w56 then on w48...

All to their own I guess, I personally did not like it.. Can't blame them for making it though, stopped you from having an unfair advantage :lol:

DeletedUser

It's not unfair when he puts in the effort to farm and others don't :)