~Sync Declaring on Hug

Status
Not open for further replies.

DeletedUser

Guess you guys don't communicate that well as a couple of members mailed asking why they were getting attacked. :icon_eek:

DeletedUser

Yea go get em ~sync :icon_rolleyes:

Side 1:
Tribes: ~Sync
Players:

Side 2:
Tribes: Hug
Players:

Timeframe: Forever

Total conquers:

Side 1: 99
Side 2: 595
Difference: 496

chart

Total conquers against opposite side:

Side 1: 1
Side 2: 8
Difference: 7

chart

Points value of total conquers:

Side 1: 277,345
Side 2: 2,880,728
Difference: 2,603,383

chart

Points value of total conquers against opposite side:

Side 1: 4,720
Side 2: 39,876
Difference: 35,156

chart

o wait was this a joke on me?

Namaz

Non-stop Poster
Reaction score
Miggy and I quit playing the account a month ago, hence the slide down the ranks.

Zenia123

LOOOOOOOOOL, you really people thing that Sync stand a chance against us? Dont underestimate Hug ;)

TEALOVER you talk too much, if id be you i wouldint even get involve.

Namaz

Non-stop Poster
Reaction score
LOOOOOOOOOL, you really people thing that Sync stand a chance against us? Dont underestimate Hug ;)

TEALOVER you talk too much, if id be you i wouldint even get involve.

And what I remember of you from the tribe so did you. Seem to be a lot of bark but no bite. Trolling the forums does not translate into a good player, but I guess everyone needs a PR guy.

17 Hertz

And what I remember of you from the tribe so did you. Seem to be a lot of bark but no bite. Trolling the forums does not translate into a good player, but I guess everyone needs a PR guy.

Agree partially fully. But dont worry mate... conqurers is going to rise pretty soon. :icon_wink:

DeletedUser

Zenia123, doubt you would do anything if i get involve...you talk too much..go back to your hugging.

The same applies to you. I see you cheering for every tribe which decides to take on Hug and your posts outnumber those from others and you aren't even in any of the tribes involved.

DeletedUser

I dislike Hug..simple as that

If you think I talk too much then shut me up ingame :axemen::axemen::axemen::axemen:

DeletedUser

Progress of the war:

Side 1:
Tribes: Hug
Players:

Side 2:
Tribes: ~Sync
Players:

Timeframe: 17/06/2010 21:42:00 to 24/06/2010 22:37:42

Total conquers against opposite side:

Side 1: 48
Side 2: 2
Difference: 46

chart

Points value of total conquers against opposite side:

Side 1: 312,246
Side 2: 17,816
Difference: 294,430

chart

Ennoblements

Tribe history SYNC

Zenia123

Zenia123, doubt you would do anything if i get involve...you talk too much..go back to your hugging.

''If i get involved'' - like theres anything you can do. Just keep ass licking other tribes on the forums ;) you may make some friends.

Status
Not open for further replies.