T~U vs. Wombles

DeletedUser

at the moment, how long do you think this war will stay and who do you think will go upwards and have an upper hand? have some comments on both tribes and rate their performance for the past months

DeletedUser

at the moment, how long do you think this war will stay and who do you think will go upwards and have an upper hand? have some comments on both tribes and rate their performance for the past months

Why do we need this thread, you are just mainly AND that we defeated months ago, and a few other rim tribes we beat too. So you are the remains of several defeated tribes, and 80% of your nobings against us are one inactive, an account I will be sitting soon, then we will see :icon_twisted:

Last edited by a moderator:

DeletedUser93993

wrath u have a max of 1 month . so enjoy the weather in k-28/18. have s*x if u r virgin. go to disco pubs. enjoy life to d fullest. do u have good pubs in k-28?..or like we catted them:icon_rolleyes:

DeletedUser

wrath u have a max of 1 month . so enjoy the weather in k-28/18. have s*x if u r virgin. go to disco pubs. enjoy life to d fullest. do u have good pubs in k-28?..or like we catted them:icon_rolleyes:

yeah, very nice, i wish i could see more from you not just full of mouth, lol, and mailing CSE about a so-called espionage: "now you're calling for help cause im attacking you" - ATA, lol, great ATA, haha

DeletedUser

Who will gain the upper hand?

Well at the moment, I am not sure. T~U are an extremely promising tribe, I believe they have potential. Wombles have proven themselves many times, and they don't have the #1 ODA for nothing!

If we're honest, the war hasn't really begun. Both of your noblings in the main have been on players that are inactive or struggling with activity.

DeletedUser

well, that's the reality, i am even surprised womble hasn't done anything yet,

DeletedUser97329

This thread is retarded and an insult to Womble, T~U please get a grip!!

DeletedUser93993

yeah, very nice, i wish i could see more from you not just full of mouth, lol, and mailing CSE about a so-called espionage: "now you're calling for help cause im attacking you" - ATA, lol, great ATA, haha

ignorance is a bliss:icon_rolleyes:

DeletedUser

This thread is retarded and an insult to Womble, T~U please get a grip!!

Get a grip, what does that mean? Your the ones complaining.

Wombles, you are underestimating us, that is an insult to T~U.

Ataguas's message for example, seems to have caused little to no discord within T~U. We no longer have all the problems AND had, reason why I merged -BH- into T~U, not into ~AND~.

DeletedUser93993

my message?????:icon_rolleyes:...oh are you talking abt that secret pact?

so wrath read it. OMG. see thats why i said ignorance is bliss

DeletedUser

Given everything that happened, and especially because I disbanded -BH-, and merged -BH- into T~U, no I don't see.

DeletedUser

this shouldnt even be declared...because this is merely casual killings. We usually declare stuff on a larger scale than this. Womble against T~U is just (like i said) casual killings.

DeletedUser

womble had nothing to do with this post silent, this is T~U trying to toot their own horns because one of our border players went inactive and they got some caps

DeletedUser

There's nothing wrong with the thread, just the activity on it.

As for my opinion on the subject, I don't know who will win. I think that T~U, and Wombles will have a lot of surprises for one another.

I think that if T~U does not beat Wombles here, if anyone beats Wombles it will be one or more top five tribes.

DeletedUser

There's nothing wrong with the thread, just the activity on it.

As for my opinion on the subject, I don't know who will win. I think that T~U, and Wombles will have a lot of surprises for one another.

I think that if T~U does not beat Wombles here, if anyone beats Wombles it will be one or more top five tribes.

Right first you say you dont know what the outcome will be, then you say T-U will not defeat us, therefor you will lose, will you not?

Then you say 1 or more of the top 5 will beat us, yet we only share a border with one of the other 4 top 5 tribes. So apart from a pointless thread, as i will link this to the AND thread some of your tribe created(yes you are just basically AND in a new name), you then make pointless assumptions, trust me, before we share a 2nd border with another top5 tribe, you will be under a diff name by then :icon_razz:

DeletedUser

Right first you say you dont know what the outcome will be, then you say T-U will not defeat us, therefor you will lose, will you not?

Then you say 1 or more of the top 5 will beat us, yet we only share a border with one of the other 4 top 5 tribes. So apart from a pointless thread, as i will link this to the AND thread some of your tribe created(yes you are just basically AND in a new name), you then make pointless assumptions, trust me, before we share a 2nd border with another top5 tribe, you will be under a diff name by then :icon_razz:

Read it again, he said IF T~U don't defeat you..

DeletedUser

Read it again, he said IF T~U don't defeat you..

Oh man, if, you got to be kidding me, really. We defeated 3 tribes, they merge and now haev a chance. I dont usually come on here and act arrogant, but hell no is there ever an IF, that maybe cause I mis read it, cause I just phased that out.

Oh well, guess I need to nuke and do a few ops if there is a possibility then :icon_rolleyes: