T*Unit_An Adventure

DeletedUser

Hello all,

Just to informed you that T*Unit has now been disbanded.
As many of you already know, T*Unit's activity has been low for some months. Despite having some great players and holding this tribe togheter, the inevitable has come.

Being Duke for most of the time within this tribe has been a rich experience.
Some of us will move to SHADOW, some others not finding the game interesting enough will quit and some will even press on in the face of adversity.

It had been a great adventure that was supposed to last less than a month. T*Unit surprised many larger tribes/players and was opportunistic enough to make a name for itself and to climb to the top 5 in world 29.

I wish good luck to every ex T*Unit players
Today, a new era begins for many of us.
Today we look forward :icon_wink:

Wibz Beitel

DeletedUser79621

Woohoo Shadow win, we got T*UNIT to disband before TLA got REM to do so =P

I jest, you guys in TLA are doing a very good job. Keep up the good work.

Welcome all T*UNIT players that have joined Shadow since the disbandment <--- I'm amazed thats actually a word.

DeletedUser

Always sad to see another tribe consigned to memories only, but you did well in a tough area to survive in.
T*unit had a lot to be proud of.

DeletedUser71270

Well done in your time here on W29 T*UNIT. You have and always will have my respect.

DeletedUser

Never did like T*UNIT. They survived because of bigger distractions in the Northeast and to their south. This is a definite fact, not an opinion.

But as always, a tribe collapses not because of distractions or war, but to inactivity...

I faced the same problems with NEO, but when NEO disbanded we were called cowards and backstabbers...

Interesting how T*UNIT members aren't backstabbers like how the world called NEO members...

EDIT: Forgot to mention how Shadow pwned T*UNIT... That may or may not be a huge factor to their disbandment... rofl.

Last edited by a moderator:

DeletedUser

Welcome to Shadow all of you old, backstabbing T*Unit members. Is that better HoG? XD

DeletedUser

I am going to miss my ex-sweet<3 CatgirlSakura :icon_cry:

CatgirlSakura, although you ripped my heart off and spat on it and threw up on it and then cut it with a chainsaw into a million tiny pieces which you then disposed of in the Hudson River... I will always miss you and cherish those fun times you, mah grill, and I had together.

As for T*Unit... it's impressive they made it so far for a late starter/rim tribe.

Welcome to the disel (oops.... 'Shadow') to the T*Units that joined ^_^

And *lol* @ Perv3rt.

=^-^=

DeletedUser79621

It's ok MKC, you can have me instead of CatGirl :icon_wink:

DeletedUser

Well good bye T-Unit and you guys had a good run but Shadow had some amazing well coordinated OPS against you, so knew it was only a matter of time the inevitable would happen. Ye deal with REM they aren't quitting which is nice since a boring quick war makes us soft and stagnant but we will keep pounding at them until they feel its time also to lay down their swords also. I do see them as the next tribe to disband but am wondering how long before they do. So now it seems there is only 4 great tribes left(which includes Academies) with enough villages to make an impact on this world, now I feel this is when stuff gets very interesting.

DeletedUser

Well good bye T-Unit and you guys had a good run but Shadow had some amazing well coordinated OPS against you, so knew it was only a matter of time the inevitable would happen. Ye deal with REM they aren't quitting which is nice since a boring quick war makes us soft and stagnant but we will keep pounding at them until they feel its time also to lay down their swords also. I do see them as the next tribe to disband but am wondering how long before they do. So now it seems there is only 4 great tribes left(which includes Academies) with enough villages to make an impact on this world, now I feel this is when stuff gets very interesting.
And very busy ^_^

DeletedUser

Well good bye T-Unit and you guys had a good run but Shadow had some amazing well coordinated OPS against you, so knew it was only a matter of time the inevitable would happen.

I fail to see where Shadow attacked T*UNIT? Correct me if Im mistaken, but all they did was recruit a few members, and the rest were left to fend for themselves... There were no exchanges of attacks.... words, yes... =^.^=

Not really sure how I managed to offend so many people... Though Im sure someone will flame on here or toss me a few mails... and if not, then its no real loss to me.

DeletedUser

I fail to see where Shadow attacked T*UNIT? Correct me if Im mistaken, but all they did was recruit a few members, and the rest were left to fend for themselves... There were no exchanges of attacks.... words, yes... =^.^=

Not really sure how I managed to offend so many people... Though Im sure someone will flame on here or toss me a few mails... and if not, then its no real loss to me.

I'd say you're not worth the flame but hey, that's just me.

DeletedUser

Looks like the members have left and reformed under a dufferent alais.Well most of them that is.:icon_rolleyes:

DeletedUser

finish off those who once called themselves tuna. all of them.

INCLUDING catgirl.

DeletedUser68389

Specialy Catgirl would be fun... But what will happen of the runners? Will Shadow just le them do as pleased or is there a plot behind it?

DeletedUser

http://www.twstats.com/en29/index.php?page=tribe&mode=conquers&type=lose&id=15408

What ?