T*Unit_An Adventure

DeletedUser

Well she left her tribe quite quickly, and left T*Unit to suffer, and for her to say T*Unit were not attacked is a blatent lie, as i recall staying up at odd hours sending attacks, and i know quite a few more also who did the same :|

DeletedUser71270

Catgirl, I do have some respect for you. You ask what you did to get ppl to not like you? Telling ppl that Kat and I told you to F off is one. This HQ's crew that is now forming is just the same as T-Unit.

I'm told the dukes of Shadow told you to disband or else. I won't be that mean. I need ODA, so keep fighting on :) I say, HQ's tribe needs to keep together. :)

Jobetopia

Just as a question, when I wandered back into real life T*Unit and DSL (Ne - Shadow) were friends and allies and fighting TLA together, when I come back I see DSL are Nom Nom Nom'ing away on there villages and T*Unit is no more.

What happened there then?

Or is it one of those intensively private tribal things?

DeletedUser

Noobs have to die sooner or later. Sooner is better. Shadow let them live long enough. I dont know much about Shadow but they must believe in quality over quantity. Grind did a great job of clearing noobs out of their territory which really helped their strength, having just about every village in their territory under their control. Still got a few in their tribe but they know it. Why else do their players manhandle the top 10? Allowing noobs to breath in your territory is only slowing yourself down and will cause problems when you go against people that dont have those same handicaps. From what i have seen from TLA the majority of there players are strong and contribute and instead of hiring small useless players to fill their voids they recruit skilled players to take over already established accounts.

You have to take players out or else the world will never end its part of the game... Some people are blind to see this.

See ya later t-unit, kudos to Shadow for making a good call and getting rid of their future problem.

DeletedUser

Noobs have to die sooner or later. Sooner is better. Shadow let them live long enough. I dont know much about Shadow but they must believe in quality over quantity. Grind did a great job of clearing noobs out of their territory which really helped their strength, having just about every village in their territory under their control. Still got a few in their tribe but they know it. Why else do their players manhandle the top 10? Allowing noobs to breath in your territory is only slowing yourself down and will cause problems when you go against people that dont have those same handicaps. From what i have seen from TLA the majority of there players are strong and contribute and instead of hiring small useless players to fill their voids they recruit skilled players to take over already established accounts.

You have to take players out or else the world will never end its part of the game... Some people are blind to see this.

See ya later t-unit, kudos to Shadow for making a good call and getting rid of their future problem.

Theres an opinion I like. Play for the endgame!

DeletedUser

Well said.

One thing though, not all T*unit were bad players, just wrong choice of tribe as it turned out ;o

DeletedUser

It seems some have made the wrong choice yet again. Anything on the world that isn't related to the top three is going to struggle for survival now.

It seems to me this world is rapidly drawing closer to it's end.

DeletedUser

It seems some have made the wrong choice yet again. Anything on the world that isn't related to the top three is going to struggle for survival now.

It seems to me this world is rapidly drawing closer to it's end.

Ive always said W29 developed a lot faster than other worlds running on the same speed. The south was really set from the beginning, a few changes over time, (Spank/TDP merge, KGR/Fusion merge). The north took a bit longer, but shadow seems to have absorbed the north finally.

Lots of older worlds have a good deal more tribes fighting for positions than we do.

Waits for someone to yell at him for calling it a fuso/kgr merge lol

DeletedUser79621

Ive always said W29 developed a lot faster than other worlds running on the same speed. The south was really set from the beginning, a few changes over time, (Spank/TDP merge, KGR/Fusion merge). The north took a bit longer, but shadow seems to have absorbed the north finally.

Lots of older worlds have a good deal more tribes fighting for positions than we do.

HOW DARE YOU CALL IT A FUSO/KGR MERGE!!!!

There ya go.

Because I'm lazy and can't be bothered to quote anymore, I agree with WFA, Panther's comment was true apart from the fact that some T*UNIT players are quite good.

DeletedUser

Well said.

One thing though, not all T*unit were bad players, just wrong choice of tribe as it turned out ;o

Wrong, ALL T*UNIT players were and still are bad. I wouldn't have recruited any of them.

EDIT: I guess not ALL are bad, only the ones stationed in K14 and east. There were a few in K15 from ex-NEO that I knew to be good, but there was no more room in Shadow for them.

Last edited by a moderator:

DeletedUser

Wrong, ALL T*UNIT players were and still are bad. I wouldn't have recruited any of them.

EDIT: I guess not ALL are bad, only the ones stationed in K14 and east. There were a few in K15 from ex-NEO that I knew to be good, but there was no more room in Shadow for them.
Nice edit there ;o

DeletedUser

Eh, you can call it a merge of sorts, though I don't think it can be mentioned the same as Spank/TDP.

DeletedUser

Hum, I did not want to raise the T*Unit issue again since I figured it's in the past and did not want to look like someone looking behind. But since comments are sometimes a bit hard and there seem to still be questions in the air about what happened...
T*Unit was not supposed to live for more than 1 month. It was only a way for us to show the big guys we could do something good and sell ourselves as good recruits.
But K13 was, back then, not a strategic point so the big tribes did not bothered us. Therefore, we grew and were opportunistic in our alliances. Big players were already involded in big tribes. We were left with smaller players willing to grow and noobs. As Duke I tried to step down 3 times since it was too time-consuming. Each time I had to step back up. 1st time was after our short lived NAF affair, 2nd was after our 1st missed rendez-vous with TLA.
At that point, T*Unit's faith was already on the horizon. I needed help big time. That is when catgirlsakura stepped in and took charge more and more.
I know she antagonized a lot of people but to her defense, she is really quite capable and proved more than once that she could get the job done.
Like in a divorce, versions of events differ a lot depending on which side you position yourself so I won't get into the fine print. But in the end, catgirl demanded stuff to DSL's council. When you are a smaller tribe, there are ways you just cannot adopt when speaking with a giant tribe (even if you are convinced you are right, it does not matter).

Side note: Catgirlsakura has character. I loved working with her. I understand this is not an unanimous feeling but hey...that's life. The goal is not to have everybody love you, right ? :) If War brings us to a fight one day, I'll do so fiercely but with a high level of respect

It went haywire and the Alliance with DSL/shadow was terminated. After that, shadow attacked and conquered ex-REAP-players-who-had-became-T*Unit-recently. The core players of T*Unit were not touched.

At that point, without the shadow umbrella over our heads, T*Unit's good-core players could not compensate for the umungous lack of activity within the tribe. It was the end of an adventure has already described earlier.

I know many people have flamed the smaller tribes. But do not dismiss that. If you did not have the chance yet, you ought to try to run one once in a new world. Although it is not easy, it is quite a nice experience to run your own ship. You may never get to the top (especially if you start late) but it's worth it nevertheless.
Of course, being part of a vast force that can plow away all resistance is also quite a nice feeling :)

Wibz Beitel -Ex Duke T*Unit /Now proud member of Shadow

DeletedUser

T*unit were only intended to run for a month?

thats funny, cos in march before i fled from K23, one of my jobs in SF was to be liasion to K13 tribes - they were WOMSIT and T*unit. i remember Roger the Shrubber being on about 60k points..

ah well. the past is the past, and i was impressed with how you did against us. of course, if we hadn't been fighting DSL it would have probably been a different matter, but kudos to you

respect +1

also surfing pic

respect +1

:lol:

DeletedUser

Why are these homies dissing my girl? Why do they gotta front? :icon_sad:

CatGirl... if I can recover all the particles of my heart from from the Hudson river and find a way to piece it back together again.... you'll always have a place in it ^_^

Wait... I had no idea about what you said about my Shards and my Kim O_O ...I don't know if my <3 wants to be put back together again anymore...

DeletedUser79621

Why are these homies dissing my girl? Why do they gotta front? :icon_sad:

CatGirl... if I can recover all the particles of my heart from from the Hudson river and find a way to piece it back together again.... you'll always have a place in it ^_^

Wait... I had no idea about what you said about my Shards and my Kim O_O ...I don't know if my <3 wants to be put back together again anymore...

Put it back together for me :icon_wink:

DeletedUser

I'm teh Hand of God. I put her heart into 23 pieces, here, have 7. ^_^