T/W Out of Control

Status
Not open for further replies.

DeletedUser816

Do you think they'll make it to +500 members... and if so do you think there anyone that can take them head on ?

DeletedUser

strykir said:
Do you think they'll make it to +500 members
Within a few days, yes, absolutely.

strykir said:
do you think there anyone that can take them head on ?
Yes, but they won't try it because they have too much to lose.

Last edited by a moderator:

DeletedUser816

well im sure that there a few tribes out there gunning for them just because there large.

i personally dont like them but to attack them would be dump right now without support from others

DeletedUser

Confusious say "Its not the size that counts but how you use it!"

;)

DeletedUser

with most supertribes, half the members, are probably the 100 point vilages on the rim

DeletedUser

Oh and strykir..you're acting like a meber. Stop posting and lurk.

Its insulting to think people cant lookup your username and see what Tribe you're in :icon_rolleyes:

DeletedUser

We may be big, but we're a kinder, gentler tribe.... :icon_cool:

DeletedUser816

lol... i wanted to see how long it would take before someone said that.. figured it be someone from tribalwar,

DeletedUser805

We really are a wonderful group. In fact, this is my sig on our home forums:

bountyhatarmyheartsig.gif

Isn't it sweet? And those are all TW people wearing my hat! We're sooooo sweet!!! Love us!!! We love you!!!

We're going to kill everybody. Teehee! (J/K)

DeletedUser222

Bounty said:
We really are a wonderful group. In fact, this is my sig on our home forums:

bountyhatarmyheartsig.gif

Isn't it sweet? And those are all TW people wearing my hat! We're sooooo sweet!!! Love us!!! We love you!!!

We're going to kill everybody. Teehee! (J/K)
I was going to post here about how I think really low about the T/W tribe without even knowing any of their members, and how I think they're a bunch of noobs. But after reading this post I was going to comment about how I love T/W, think they're 10x cooler than the teletubbies, and wanted to be adopted by one of their leaders.

Then I read the fine print and now I'm just going to cry in a corner of this topic :( why is the world full of evil people, oh santa, tell me why! :'(

edit: I just read the "(J/K)" now I'm back to the plan of finding a chubby daddy or mommy bear to adopt me so we can hug all day long.

DeletedUser

stew_9320_9320 said:
with most supertribes, half the members, are probably the 100 point vilages on the rim

we are all on the rim, we like it on the rim. We're doing a good job on the rim.
:icon_twisted:

Status
Not open for further replies.