t0rks

• Thread starter DeletedUser4797
  • Start date

DeletedUser4797

I´d just like to say this, I have a couple of turkish friends, who don´t point whore, and play this game seriously. Therefore, I´d like to rename "turks"´t0rks. This is really much less discriminating, and also makes a reference to n00bs. Therefore, please use this name instead of turks, they will also have less room to call us racists and all that. Post views and opinions here.

DeletedUser1285

Lord Gonzo wonders how his name would sound in the third person.

Lord Gonzo now knows.

DeletedUser

You are all just jealous because Hastyr's name sounds better in the 3rd person.

*He dances*

DeletedUser58

I think it is racist for them to only post their profiles in turkish as it is eliminating people that only speak english. I think its great that we have a diverse environment in the game but english should be the universal and only language used in the game.

DeletedUser

A lot of their tribe names basically are saying TURKISH ONLY...people seem to get angry when they think we are being racist to them but when they do it to us it goes in one ear and out the other.
And if you direct yourself to the rules you will see it says this is an english only game ;)

So if they want to make Turkish profiles they can go to the Turkish game (although I'm not sure if there is one)

DeletedUser5905

Think there is a william was trying to get one of his famous invasions going again.

DeletedUser

There is a turkish version(it's about 2 years old), just look around the off topic area i think that the site can be found there.

TheGreatEmperor

I think it woud be compeletely pointless to continue on discussions of rascism, we wont be able to prove who did what.

Though i dont aprove of labels at all, this one sounds a bit better than the original.