~TA~ EXPERIANCED TRIBE K54/K64 boarder AND K64

• Thread starter DeletedUser96942
  • Start date

DeletedUser96942

Hello everyone,
The tribe [ally]~TA~[/ally] have very good leadership, with a proven track record. I have a lot of experiance myself, i have played on accounts with in excess of 19 million points. The tribe leader, who i am not willing to share the name of on the forums, to avoid later targeting, has been highly ranked by countless members. Every now and again he does a rating scheme to see what you think of the leadership, and barely gets below a 9/10 rating. Soo, we are an experianced tribe, but are we fun to play with?
Well in a word yes, there is no point playing a game if you don't enjoy that game. Althougth it does help being with a top bunch of guys.
Well, i'm not that experianced, will they really want me?
Yet again our answer to this question is yes, but only if you are active and willing to learn. I am sure all of us would be willing to help teach you anything and everything you would like to know about the game, all we ask your is loyalty.
What does this tribe want to do?
Well our leader has a history of managing tribes, and for some reason enjoys leading a tribe in the K54 and K64 area, so we aim to dominate this area of the world and spread from there.
I hope we come under great consideration by you.
Thanks,
Moon.