Tabula rasa

Brutus987

Have to add this but Heheh TATS =)

The Barb Nobler will be rememberred....As the whoopsie who TRIED and FAILED to kill off exile TWICE. Bye Sid lol

Zumi

Non-stop Poster
Reaction score
i cant believe it tbh TATS was overall a flop from my personal view but it did make the game fun and added alot of tribal (drama) :p to it which meant alot of people stayed and tbh i didnt like the betrayal theory but i dont hate you for it and i dont think anyone else does :| but good luck in real world sid and i mean that properly :D

medic472

It amazes me though Medic, that for some reason you actually think we did this to divide Axe.....

Regardless of the motives, he was on the counsel and he was trying to get people to leave. If that's not working to divide a tribe I don't know what is.

I never said it was the sole reason for what you guys did.

DeletedUser

This whole situation reminds me of a boy i new at school...

Whenever we played football (soccer) he would always wish to be captain & pick the sides...if he wasn't captain he'd sulk & cause disruption within the team...

So just to save arguments we all let him be captain & allowed him to pick the best players & his friends for his team...but if the team he chose was not winning he'd take his ball & leave ruining the game for everyone else...

It took us a while for us to realise he was just a waste of time & didn't warrant our attention...

Maybe all the people strung along here will realise the same...

This is the 2nd time so-called supertribes have been formed and since lost there heart...

I will happily stay in a Noob tribe with people i know & trust...

Long live Exile F...

DeletedUser

oberon, TATS has not lost it's heart...just it's ass, evidently

jaffe25

oberon, TATS has not lost it's heart...just it's ass, evidently

Now that made me :lol:

Don't tell me your love affair ended that quickly?

Wondering yet if you should have made the same decision I did and kept your original tribe intact?

DeletedUser

Well - I´m sad to see this happen despite the fact that i´ve spent little time staying up to date on the goings on in the drama circles of 15.

Sid leaving was a shock to way too many people to count. I can´t help but think it had a lot to do with the relentless propaganda and smear campaign endorsed by a few PnP advocates. I won´t go into details, but I must say that I was a little bit disappointed by the way in which people took to this. His intentions were never to double cross people, nor was it to cause divisions within his tribe, but rather to put together a tribe comprised of both friends and active TW players. In my opinion, things played out the way they did more because of bad and brash decisions made by axe and it´s leader then by the way Sid was maneuvering. However, I´m all but certain that the constant attacks on his character and motives were enough to draw the fun out of playing on this world. To those that were relentless on slandering him - shame on you. However, having said that - well done as you were effective on slinging your accusations around and that´s a fundamental part of this game.

With that out of the way, I´d also like to add that the way in which sid threw in the towel was both shocking and a little disgusting. I´ve always liked and respected him, but judging from the info that´s been passed to me in the last little bit, he went about leaving this world all wrong. (the way in which he verbally attacked his *sorta former tribe* was disgusting and rather unnecessary) and instead of passing the sit he hits delete O_O Hmmm, just not kosher in my books.

Anyhow - I don´t know it he´s still checking in, but I still want to wish him sincere good wishes. You took a lot of crap on 15, but you made things interesting sid. Take care in real life and I really do hope we run into each other on some world at one point or another. Anyhow - take er easy mate, and if she´s easy - take er twice :icon_wink:

Last edited by a moderator:

Krazymoefoe

cya sid you were way more helpful then most leaders ive met (wave)

xannash

Well - I´m sad to see this happen despite the fact that i´ve spent little time staying up to date on the goings on in the drama circles of 15.

Sid leaving was a shock to way too many people to count. I can´t help but think it had a lot to do with the relentless propaganda and smear campaign endorsed by a few PnP advocates. I won´t go into details, but I must say that I was a little bit disappointed by the way in which people took to this. His intentions were never to double cross people, nor was it to cause divisions within his tribe, but rather to put together a tribe comprised of both friends and active TW players. In my opinion, things played out the way they did more because of bad and brash decisions made by axe and it´s leader then by the way Sid was maneuvering. However, I´m all but certain that the constant attacks on his character and motives were enough to draw the fun out of playing on this world. To those that were relentless on slandering him - shame on you. However, having said that - well done as you were effective on slinging your accusations around and that´s a fundamental part of this game.

With that out of the way, I´d also like to add that the way in which sid threw in the towel was both shocking and a little disgusting. I´ve always liked and respected him, but judging from the info that´s been passed to me in the last little bit, he went about leaving this world all wrong. (the way in which he verbally attacked his *sorta former tribe* was disgusting and rather unnecessary) and instead of passing the sit he hits delete O_O Hmmm, just not kosher in my books.

Anyhow - I don´t know it he´s still checking in, but I still want to wish him sincere good wishes. You took a lot of crap on 15, but you made things interesting sid. Take care in real life and I really do hope we run into each other on some world at one point or another. Anyhow - take er easy mate, and if she´s easy - take er twice :icon_wink:

There was a time when I would have done anything to stand up for and work beside sid, but then he decided that it didn't matter what was said that the merge was going to happen anyway...To top it off he sent out the mail to players in AXE telling them they would be invited...He sent the mail out at a time when he knew that both Jaffe and I would be offline...To turn the blame on how the leadership of AXE reacted is preposterous to say the least...I am as shocked by his deletion as anyone. Am I sorry to see him go?

a) Yes, before this last debacle of his, that created TATS and therefore putting himself on the path to being slandered on the PFs he was always helpful.

b) No, for some reason he got it into his head that he was going to do whatever he had already decided was right without listening to any others. For that I'm still a little perturbed with him...

So my answer is both a and b...

DeletedUser

My pissed off emo aside i will say, Sid was a top player, one of the best i have ever played with, and will play with, he was a robot o.o. I learnt a lot from him, and appreciate the time he gave to us in W15.

Tis sad to see a player like him leave.

DeletedUser

I can´t help but think it had a lot to do with the relentless propaganda and smear campaign endorsed by a few PnP advocates. I won´t go into details, but I must say that I was a little bit disappointed by the way in which people took to this.

However, I´m all but certain that the constant attacks on his character and motives were enough to draw the fun out of playing on this world. To those that were relentless on slandering him - shame on you.

Senti - This is WAR game, propaganda and smearing, slandering are part of WAR,

Imagine what WAR would be like if we all went around telling each other what jolly good fellow's we are, lmao

You make a bed you lye in it

Sort of Shocking and disgusting, LMAO...... HHHMMM, Like I don't know, maybe the way he tore AXE apart

His intentions were never to double cross people, nor was it to cause divisions within his tribe, but rather to put together a tribe comprised of both friends and active TW players. In my opinion, things played out the way they did more because of bad and brash decisions made by axe and it´s leader then by the way Sid was maneuvering

Hmmm... Its wasn't just SID who double crossed people..... there was another tribe that did plenty of that....................... Wonder if that had anything to do with all the hate (no to strong).. Dislike for TATS

Lastly - it is a game, nothing more, if you die, you can always put in another $1 or push restart and continue playing

TShaw
The second biggest noob on W15 after HK45DT

DeletedUser

Have to add this but Heheh TATS =)

The Barb Nobler will be rememberred....As the whoopsie who TRIED and FAILED to kill off exile TWICE. Bye Sid lol

ROLF Brutus. How can you possibly take yourselft seriously when you say that?

I mean, look at these stats:
[spoil]http://www.twstats.com/en15/index.php?page=player&mode=conquers&id=2400662&pn=-1&type=&enemy=-1&enemyt=-1&min=&max=[/spoil]

And Sids,
[spoil]http://www.twstats.com/en15/index.php?page=player&mode=conquers&id=1384330&pn=1&type=&enemy=-1&enemyt=-1&min=&max=[/spoil]

inactives are quite simply as bad as barbs, and often worse since you have the troops cleared for you. Despite getting 'fat' (I cant call it fat, cause your not), you are still pathetic.
Stop being such a muppet, look at the stats and decide for yourself who really is the more worthy player :icon_wink:

Medic:
the end result may have been the division of the tribe, but you know that since all the active players, and all those active ones that are still in Axe would have received invites, our intent was NOT to split up this group of players. That little tag of Axe may have been gone, but the players that created it would still have been together. In theory anyway :icon_sad:

@ the PF hate comments:
Sid didnt read the externals. Period.
The most he got was when I copy and pasted some of the more funnier/absurb comments into the chat.
That aside, there reaches a point where it all gets a little lame tbh. Fair enough to call someone a noob, and their tribe sucks etc etc. But when you constantly attack someones character and call him a backstabber (and there are probably only a literally a handfull who have a right to do this), then it starts to detract from the game tbh.
I mean, I can understand the Axe people feel that way, even if I look at it differently and disagree, but what right has some Exile. noob got to come on here and simply be a mindless troll by spouting the same stuff that someone else said, just so they can jump on the bandwagon and look 'cool' where as in reality they have zero idea of what happened, or why. /rant
Yes Tony, it is a war game. But at the end of the day theres still someone sitting behind that computer.

DeletedUser

Now that made me :lol:

Don't tell me your love affair ended that quickly?

Wondering yet if you should have made the same decision I did and kept your original tribe intact?

If we had a crystal and could see into the future with it im sure there are many things that would have not been done...ppl can like Tony can rant and rave all they wish...but had TSoH stayed then the same ppl would have been tribeless from our end....Tony i know you feel that TSoH betrayed Exile, but as i have said many times, Exile was no stellar ally themselves and in fact were at one point working with our enemy..

I had asked sid the night he sent that mail if still intended to merge...he told me he didnt know and i offered him a bit of advice of what i would have liked if i were just a regular member...i told him to ask the tribe what it wanted....but i guess sid wanted "The Idea" of what TATS was suppose to be, but one thing we learn as we go, is that nothing ever works out like it is suppose to

Ancient is right..i see ppl time and time again insult other ppl and not care because this is a game, but there are ppl playing this game and regardless ppl have feelings..the attacking with your troops is all the game, but the insulting takes it a step farther....i am not stellar myself, but i do try and treat ppl verbally the way would wish to be treated and understand, even i have been verbal and not stellar, but some took the slander too far

DeletedUser

Sid - if your checking back in - all the best in real life man.

To all the rest of you blah blah blah....none of this matters....6 days/6 weeks/6 months from now - a whole new set of good/bad guys will emerge and we will all be at war again.....no mercy / no refugees / don't look back

Exile's Noob Duke
HK45DT

Everyone Nuke Tshaw

DeletedUser

I personally think Sid deserved what he got, he had played games with many tribes and many players to get where he got and then he found that utopia was not quite what he imagined it to be. Every move he made ended up causing some people plenty of heartache whereas at the same time he also built a dedicated following who obeyed him without questioning his motives.

Every villain is a hero to some, every hero is a villain to some, and a lot of people couldn't care whether someone is a hero or a villain. Any player here has the right to choose which of these opinions they pick about sid, and to spout them on the PF.

End of the day, fact is that he did what he wanted and what suited him in-game without taking the agenda of the tribe he was in into consideration, his exit proving this irrevocably even to his dedicated fan following in TATS and Fox. That to me is not selfless behaviour which is what I expect from someone leading a tribe. I do not expect his friends to stop defending him but please do not expect his enemies to think of him as anything but a person who relentlessly did what suited himself rather than the tribe he was in, down to his final merge with real-life.

DeletedUser

Thread de-railing. Focus. Sid leaving, not another Tats discussion.

jaffe25

I personally think Sid deserved what he got, he had played games with many tribes and many players to get where he got and then he found that utopia was not quite what he imagined it to be. Every move he made ended up causing some people plenty of heartache whereas at the same time he also built a dedicated following who obeyed him without questioning his motives.

Every villain is a hero to some, every hero is a villain to some, and a lot of people couldn't care whether someone is a hero or a villain. Any player here has the right to choose which of these opinions they pick about sid, and to spout them on the PF.

End of the day, fact is that he did what he wanted and what suited him in-game without taking the agenda of the tribe he was in into consideration, his exit proving this irrevocably even to his dedicated fan following in TATS and Fox. That to me is not selfless behaviour which is what I expect from someone leading a tribe. I do not expect his friends to stop defending him but please do not expect his enemies to think of him as anything but a person who relentlessly did what suited himself rather than the tribe he was in, down to his final merge with real-life.

Very well said. Hopefully by next week though we will have something else to talk about.