Tac vs -Bh-

DeletedUser

Two footnote tribes but definitely believe that BH is by far the better tribe.

Not that either are amazing, but Tac... is ... well yeah.

DeletedUser

Just my note here.

Cammy was banned for multi acc but it was not down to td. It was the mods, i know tht fact! The acc existed way before. Just by chance it happened now.

On the other hand : tac will lose : fact! Even with or without spies lol. Bh has spies in your tribe as well. Even your so called allies are betraying you... :D lolz

So no need for such a thread. Tac are food for us.

On a side note: we are not warring Fremen. They are quite happy nobling our inactives though whilst we fight the war. But thts tw!

May the best side win!

DeletedUser99333

War Stats
Nothing intresting happens too much intresting today.
-bh- seems to be full of agress and is increasing their oda And Tac increasing their odd

Tac Losses
Tac has lost five villages to -bh-.And the top most player of tac i.e. baardi.he is all cleared by fremen.

Other content is hidden

-bh- losses
1)murray has lost her nuke of 8k axe and 2.5k lc.He was cleared by a member of our ac tribe. hehehehehhe. cord.(139|409)

2)keith the konkerar also lost his offensive troops of two villages in attacking our ac tribe member.His total loss will be of 13k axe 5.5k lc. 400rams 100 cats.hehehehehehe can cant clear our ac tribe members so how they will clear tac.Cord.(160|390),(158|386)

3)Blackburn33 is all cleared and found only 50spear and 14 sword and wall 0 when he was scouted.(120|443)

4)rhysjay main villa is cleard by us.total loss to him is of 1k spear,1k sword,2k axe,500scout,500 lc., 300 hc. and some cats rams.(167|324)

5)Kenworth4 has lost his o. troops of 2nd villa while attacking our member.total loss.2k axe, 2k lc., and 158lc.(230|329)

Thats all wat i have from the opposition Tribe .If any one like to noble any village fell free to send noble attack they are all free of troops.

I'm not gone to post our losses here because i dont want our enemies to take any help from this forum.

DeletedUser98475

@vivek rajput

the only thing that matters is that Tac lost 5 villas, BH lost none. Who cares "who lost a nuke"

DeletedUser

When you consider the size of most of the players one nuke can be a fair amount of troops. Not everyone has 100 villages like you.

DeletedUser

From the recent conquers seems both alliances are getting crushed by Fremen and 4zl, -BH- will last longer but will fall after Tac do, both are silly to waste troops on each other :p

You're both hitting each other with slingshots while cannons are surrounding you

DeletedUser98475

When you consider the size of most of the players one nuke can be a fair amount of troops. Not everyone has 100 villages like you.

Losing troops is expected in any war, Its not an achievement to kill one nuke, or even to nuke a villa, in my eyes.

The idea is once the war is finished, you will be able to show your gains, and your losses. Unless the TAC members want to post 100's of reports on forums, they have gained nothing as of yet.

DeletedUser

Losing troops is expected in any war, Its not an achievement to kill one nuke, or even to nuke a villa, in my eyes.

Evidently my response went straight over your head. I never said it wasn't expected, what I said is that it holds a little more weight when you only have 3 or 4 villages. Losing a whole village worth of troops at that size is a little more hurtful than when you have 100 or whatever.

DeletedUser

haven't heard of either tribes but I agree with rugs.. If you lose a nuke, it can be rebuilt.. It might take a little longer to rebuild it if you only have 3-4 villages but not too many people with 3 villages have full nukes..

so it should take them just as long to rebuild their half, or w.e they have as it would take someone with 100 vills to rebuild a full.

DeletedUser99333

Stats

Stats till now.
Tac stats.

Conqured Villages-0
Point Increase-0
OD while attacking -141698
Od while defeating.-290613

-BH- Stats

Conqured Villages-5
Point Increase-21890
OD while attacking -262237
Od while defeating.-80526

Last edited by a moderator:

DeletedUser99878

Ohhh my this "war" is just funny Tac's duke is quite incompetent in my opinion from seeing mail he had with one of my tribe mates. -BH- is an alright tribe nothing fantastic but Tac is not a worthy opponent in my opinion. And baardi shouldn't have been in your tribe in the first place. You were mailed that he was a refugee and he should have been kicked, not our fault he was flattened under your tribe's name.

:axemen::axemen::axemen:
Ohh btw I play as Greenwalker ;)

DeletedUser98475

Evidently my response went straight over your head. I never said it wasn't expected, what I said is that it holds a little more weight when you only have 3 or 4 villages. Losing a whole village worth of troops at that size is a little more hurtful than when you have 100 or whatever.

Fair enough.

But troops are made to die. *_*

DeletedUser

Morale of this story was what exactly? This has no end? Is the war still ongoing? Still i see no improvments from either side! :(

Why on earth was this thread made? should be archived. This was never really a war in the first place.