Take a guess!

Nudist

jellybeans.jpg

Guess how many jelly beans are in this jar, ready, set go.

DeletedUser

after 2 hours of counting I come up with.... number... 2 ?

Nudist

Thread is created at:
#1 Today, 19:24

Your post:
#3 Today, 19:47

I smell lies!

DeletedUser

Those aren't jelly beans, so the number is 0 :lol:

Just a long shot ...i am too lazy to think of anything else :lol:

DeletedUser

well it isnt funny to go in future , I mean I know already what will happen with all world 36 : wizzydizzy will start giving away his villages , like red cross to homeless people who didnt eat for 2 week's. Everyone will start sending nukes and noble train's to his village's from all parts of world 36... Crimson will try to legalize marijuana and cocain ( you will vote first , everyone who is against it will get pwnd by spears and swords ) ... WUKE's will start moving to north till they reach end of the world and they will stay there , XVI use stupidity of half of world , ACTIVE will start voting for new army , squirl's :
General attack : 20
Moving speed per field : 20 seconds
General defence : 5
Cavlary defence : 0
Game developers will accept their's request and ACTIVE will destroy all their's nuke's to start making thousands of squirls :D

btw number is 392 , right?

DeletedUser

If that post was meant to puzzle people, well, i think you succeded :icon_confused:

DeletedUser

I told you , I dont like to go to future , people get confused :p

Nudist

I was actually thinking there was more like 869 jelly beans in there, but it's really hard to tell from a picture that only shows you one side :S

Those aren't jelly beans, so the number is 0 :lol:

You are correct, these are not mere jelly beans, they are the champagne of the jelly bean world aka Jelly Bellys!

DeletedUser71940

We had similar thing going at school, you had to guess how many Jelly Beans there were in a bottle, closest amount gets them. I missed out by like 3. I cried out in anguish.

DeletedUser

We had similar thing going at school, you had to guess how many Jelly Beans there were in a bottle, closest amount gets them. I missed out by like 3. I cried out in anguish.

lol there was something like this at a community days in my neighborhood but it was with M&M's

They said it was over 1000 under 2000

I guessed 1234 and got it exactly.

DeletedUser71940

O hax, I guessed 612 for a joke, someone else guessed 615, there were 619. I was rather Cross.

DeletedUser

Over 600, though depends on the how big the jar actually is, if it is a big picture but a small jar it may be less than a 100 if it is a small pic and a large jar well over 1000.

DeletedUser

Over 600, though depends on the how big the jar actually is, if it is a big picture but a small jar it may be less than a 100 if it is a small pic and a large jar well over 1000.

Nudist already said it's just a picture the answer is 0 ^^