Taking offers for World 23 ;)

DeletedUser

So, I plan on soloing W23 until I get a decent offer. If you notice, there is dozens of premades for this world. More than normal. Also notice that nearly 3/4 of all pre-mades fail. So, who plans on soloing it other than me. Also, anyone willing to give me a worthwhile offer, feel free ;)

DeletedUser22739

Just wait a few weeks and see who's on top. When you've made your decision for a worthy tribe, send them an impressive application and you should make it in fine (if you are good enough).

DeletedUser27158

If W23 is as bad as...you know, you are probably better off soloing the entire game.

STOMPED.APPARATUS

i may solo it i mean i have never tried and since no premades no good tribes in the beginning just mass recruiting noobs

DeletedUser

Toxic how can anyone solo with you. You outclass them with your sig

DeletedUser

I plan to solo the first month or two. Anyway, tribeless, highly ranked, aggressive players are feared.

DeletedUser

I plan to solo the first month or two. Anyway, tribeless, highly ranked, aggressive players are feared.

Its true, did it on world 22 for a while and killed everyone. I guess it was filled with n00bs though so it wasn't hard.