Taliban threat

DeletedUser74857

Pakistan has been milking USA for arms & billions of funds in the pretext of fighting Taliban,if Pakistan falls to taliban,then they will use the same weapons to fight USA:(

For those of you in the USA or anywhere in the world you may remember a few years ago when the US Navy blasted a orbiting satellite in space to bits and had it land in a strategic spot in the middle of the Pacific, that was not only to get a useless satellite out of space but also to show that we have missiles accurate enough to blow the enemy's missiles out of the air. If the Taliban sends Nuclear Weapons at the USA, you can bet it will never hit the ground and there will be 2 other ones sent right back

RED BROODER

As i remember China did that, even if USA(many other countries do have it) has missile defense system,per-emptive steps are always better. What if taliban drops those nuclear bombs on other countries,which dosent have missile defense system???

The problem is we dont recognize our enemies,we shun away from the fact that enemy is a enemy unless we personally get affected. USA is the saviour of the world,whether you like it or not.

Remember.......Remember.........the 11th of september:icon_evil:

DeletedUser74857

trust me i remember. My Dad was on a business trip that day, he was on a plane when the attacks happened. There is nothing worse than not knowing if your father is sitting on a plane that may as well be on its way into the ground. Luckily, his plane was not one of those Hijacked, but still, it was scary.

RED BROODER

trust me i remember. My Dad was on a business trip that day, he was on a plane when the attacks happened. There is nothing worse than not knowing if your father is sitting on a plane that may as well be on its way into the ground. Luckily, his plane was not one of those Hijacked, but still, it was scary.

I am in no way concerned wid either Taliban or USA but when you become emphatic,you hate some1 who wants to kill inocent people.That's the reason i hate taliban. In our country i have seen attacks(on tv) i see weeping children who lost their father(the sole bread winner of the family) small children on their way to school being blown up........so i support USA's war against terror. Thank God that ur dad was safe that day but luck may run out anytym for any1,we shudnt rest till taliban & pakistani terrorist are killed. I dont support Israel killing civilians,if hamas strikes back they have a reason but taliban????the oly reason they started fighting USA was USA stationed their troops in Saudi(on the kings request) they fight in the name of GOD,that i dont like,coz God neva says kill innocent civilians.

DeletedUser70293

I believe Israel retaliated against Hamas due to Rocket-Strikes into southern Israel.

DeletedUser74857

Yea, i think Israel is the loose cannon in this war, you support them because they are destroying lots of bad people, but at the same time they are causing just as much damage as the terrorists, its Kind of like the USSR in WW2, they certainly are a main reason why Nazi Germany was defeated, but at the same time, Stalin Killed more innocent people then Hitler.

RED BROODER

its Kind of like the USSR in WW2, they certainly are a main reason why Nazi Germany was defeated, but at the same time, Stalin Killed more innocent people then Hitler.

I agree but the greatest mass-murderer of all time is Mao Tse Tung (Mao Zedong) from the time he joined chinese communist party till his death killed 80 million people(can any1 beat it?) yet unlike Hitler & Stalin hez still revered in his country:icon_sad: