Tari is gone...

DeletedUser

From today onwards, Tari's name won't be heard no more.
All that had to do with the Regulators or whatever those noobs were, Tari is no more, and we're no longer connected with that past.

The founder of Tari and former Duke has left the game around 2 months ago.

Now in charge of this newly reformed tribe there are 2 players, me (Soul Breaker) and Jim Boob as well as a competent council to help us.
We've reformed the tribe over this past month, reduced our numbers, nobled the inactives.

We thought it would be good to change our name as part of these changes, to show the world a new face, a new force, and what we hope to be, a future world power, and we now rise up as H20 - From Heaven to Obliteration.
We managed to gather some experienced players from other worlds, as well as newcomers to TW, which now fully understand the game and already proved to be very good players.

Dispite the changes we intend to keep our honesty, former promisses and hold onto our diplomacy, friends and people we protect.

Our objectives are still the same, become a great tribe and expand.

This is not to call your attention, was just to avoid any questions about the name change and all, so it is mainly directed to our allies, so they know we keep supporting them, to our Nap's so they know we'll hold our promisses till the end, and more important than it all, to our enemies, so they know we're not stoping... we were just making a little pause AND NOW WE'RE BACK!

As you might notice it is my first post in the PnP (of w16 of course) and you'll only see me here when needed, or to defend the tribe's interests.

Ingame related questions should be made by PM.

Thanks for your time (and sorry for the long post)

Best Regards,
Soul Breaker, on behalf of H2O.

DeletedUser

good post.... and i like the new name :icon_razz: good luck guys

Ondu

/Signed.

I understand the name 'Semajenyaw' isn't liked 'round here. Well I'd like to inform you that I have taken control of that account, and will be playing it actively henceforth.

~ D

DeletedUser

I own H2O I'm afraid.

Pay up.
/Holds out hand

PS. Thats avatar is very similar to a certain Hudson from W3, alias after the rep your original ac got or am I just reading too much into an avvy?

DeletedUser

I own H2O I'm afraid.

Pay up.
/Holds out hand

PS. Thats avatar is very similar to a certain Hudson from W3, alias after the rep your original ac got or am I just reading too much into an avvy?

Oi your not highjacking our thread sharky :p

And I think your reading too much into this. SB hasn't given us any reason to declare him evil or untrustworthy to date.

DeletedUser

Nice to see a new tribe appear in W16 (and an old one die lol)

We wish u luck up there :icon_biggrin:

smivers

Good luck with your new ways, its always nice to see a tribe change its leader & attitude towards others. It may liven up W16 as a whole, or a tribe may just eat you up. Who knows, only time will tell.

I wish you the best of luck though.

DeletedUser

Good luck up in the North, i like the new name and not that long post :icon_wink:

Go destroy your enemys!!!

DeletedUser

I own H2O I'm afraid.

Pay up.
/Holds out hand

alias? nah, you can check me up in w6 for example. Always used this nick name and I never felt the need to hide behind an avatar.
I keep my friends close and they know me, If I get enemies, I don't usually hide from them either, it's part of the game. I would be bored if I had not some guys wanting me dead :lol:

thanks to you all by the way

MichielK

What, no cat pictures? :icon_eek:

Nice post, short and informative. Good luck up there! :)

mLions

Now that Tari is gone you called your tribe H2O - from Heaven to Obliteration?

Is this a prophetic name, or just a common sense understanding of your leadership?

What I mean to say, is your name an indicative how you see the progress of your tribe - when Tari was here, it was Heaven, and now that Tari is gone, your tribe will move towards obliteration (it will collapse)?

Not the best choice of the name if you ask me. But then again, you didn't ask me, so carry on. Obliterate yourself.

By the way, who the heck is Tari? Never heard of him/her... Still, my heart hurts.... :icon_cry:

DeletedUser

Now that Tari is gone you called your tribe H2O - from Heaven to Obliteration?

Is this a prophetic name, or just a common sense understanding of your leadership?

What I mean to say, is your name an indicative how you see the progress of your tribe - when Tari was here, it was Heaven, and now that Tari is gone, your tribe will move towards obliteration (it will collapse)?

Not the best choice of the name if you ask me. But then again, you didn't ask me, so carry on. Obliterate yourself.

By the way, who the heck is Tari? Never heard of him/her... Still, my heart hurts.... :icon_cry:

SB can explain the name.

Now firstly I would like to point out, nobody in Tari chose the name Tari... Some fool made us part of the reuglator family. The name was pre-picked I guess. If you search Tari in google, then a website about peace (maybe communism) appears. That would be the closest we have to a real reason for the name as family tribe could be linked to communism views I guess. Well the equality bit anyhow.

jakeeboy

SB can explain the name.

Now firstly I would like to point out, nobody in Tari chose the name Tari... Some fool made us part of the reuglator family. The name was pre-picked I guess. If you search Tari in google, then a website about peace (maybe communism) appears. That would be the closest we have to a real reason for the name as family tribe could be linked to communism views I guess. Well the equality bit anyhow.

oooo, lucky da mods didn't pick up on that one:icon_neutral:

Last edited:

DeletedUser

Now that Tari is gone you called your tribe H2O - from Heaven to Obliteration? - Yes indeed, and we will use its flag proudly.

Is this a prophetic name, or just a common sense understanding of your leadership? - yes, once again you got it, even though we're not prophets, we have objetives and that name suits us well.

What I mean to say, is your name an indicative how you see the progress of your tribe - when Tari was here, it was Heaven, and now that Tari is gone, your tribe will move towards obliteration (it will collapse)? - This time you falied the target. Let me explain. Perhaps you are right in one part. For some noobs hiding in our tribe, just for protection this may be the end yes. But when we picked this name (and indeed it was my idea, so I can explain it better as nathan said) I thought about having a tribe wrecking havoc on the north. Not destorying ourselves, but obliterating any possible heaven some tribes still living up here. We intend to conquer, noble, pillage, massacre - obliterate - anyone who poses us. So we didn't lived up in heaven (contrarily to what you may think) and we made a lot of reforms in our tribe. Now we're up and ready to fight. And we're not moving towards obliteration, we're obliterating who must be destroyed.

Also, if you cared to check up, or if you did, but at the same time didn't get it, our avatar shows the 4 knight of Apocalypse. I chose it cause I though it suited our tribe's name and our objectives once again. H2O is also lead by 2 dukes as I explained, which are represented by 2 of those knights. the other 2 represnt 2 of our barons, the most active ones who are with me, adn with this tribe since the beggining and helped me and jim to make it what it is today. Those 4 knights are supposed to be our mirrors, our row models. We too want to rule on this world and make a stand in here.

Not the best choice of the name if you ask me. But then again, you didn't ask me, so carry on. Obliterate yourself. - You're right, we didn't asked you, neither for your consentment, nor for your opinion.

By the way, who the heck is Tari? Never heard of him/her... Still, my heart hurts.... :icon_cry: - If you have never heard of Tari then you should have read the 1st topic more closely. I said this was some kind of an explanatory thread for those who knew/know us, and specially to all of those who have some kind of diplomacy with us.

*Answers in bold*

I don't usually feel the need to explain my tribe's actions (nor mine for the fact) but this time I decided to do it as a way to elucidate you, even thought I find that a very "silly" question.

MichielK

I don't usually feel the need to explain my tribe's actions (nor mine for the fact) but this time I decided to do it as a way to elucidate you, even thought I find that a very "silly" question.

*steals your thesaurus*

Your comments indicate that you intend to focus on expansion and warfare. Does this mean we can expect a declaration of war in the near future? (or did I miss it already?)