Tba

-Nightrider-

Yes and we have had and continued to do that, though when your own Duke was the issue thats when you take matters in your own hands, yes we could have gotten the other duke to rip him of his power and kick him to, though that may bring some corruption and some people may question, us making this new tribe is the players that is fine and loyal to the true leaders and do wish to go far.

i guess will will ear that TBA fall because of bad leadership?? again this game is play by team effort and i believe in team work since we did a great job as a team and win w28.*322* is not the biggest tribe in the area but we work as a team and that is what it make the different,and great job to every one that work on PMS and TBA we all did really well there..

DeletedUser

Well done and all, but you don't have to make a post to congratulate yourself every time someone you're fighting falls apart...

DeletedUser93066

i guess will will ear that TBA fall because of bad leadership?? again this game is play by team effort and i believe in team work since we did a great job as a team and win w28.*322* is not the biggest tribe in the area but we work as a team and that is what it make the different,and great job to every one that work on PMS and TBA we all did really well there..

As much as I am glad W28 is over You know as much I do.. If not to Honor Bossy's wish since he has done so much in that world I wouldn't mind Kill all the Legions especially the Little one :p Who else playing here from W28? Hit me on skype.

-Nightrider-

alright core you still have my skype..great to ear from you also..

Last edited:

DeletedUser

When I go to my war page and I check my tribes war stats against your tribes it tells me TBA have twice as many caps as *322*. Clearly teamwork is overrated. :icon_razz:

TBA have not fallen. Skulls have recently lost many members and are losing the war they are in, am I to infer they are falling due to bad leadership??

-Nightrider-

When I go to my war page and I check my tribes war stats against your tribes it tells me TBA have twice as many caps as *322*. Clearly teamwork is overrated. :icon_razz:

TBA have not fallen. Skulls have recently lost many members and are losing the war they are in, am I to infer they are falling due to bad leadership??

did you see the same thing that i saw!!may be you look the player that left your tribe its right when you click on tribe??lol
also every one that left us didn't not help in the war or were inactive, but that is not matter we are still doing good ,and
your tribe is loosing all those member, don't tell me its because of the leadership again!!

DeletedUser

did you see the same thing that i saw!!may be you look the player that left your tribe its right when you click on tribe??lol
also every one that left us didn't not help in the war or were inactive, but that is not matter we are still doing good ,and
your tribe is loosing all those member, don't tell me its because of the leadership again!!

Oh right, so when your tribe members leave because they did not help in the war or were inactive it's not bad leadership, but when it happens to my tribe it is? :icon_eek:

Regardless of how many members have left our tribe we are still beating yours. :)

DeletedUser

guys lets not talk perform rim these guys and we will surely have the best bunch of people in the k and I am sure it would either be dream or tba

DeletedUser107679

As always Ari quit when his account get trashed.. and Sam to now it seems. So useless.

DeletedUser

As always Ari quit when his account get trashed.. and Sam to now it seems. So useless.

Thought id test this. Sent a 5 second noble train at one of his villages and it got through haha. He got lucky though so still has the village. Mine in 30 minutes though :p

diegoelgrande

Lets move this discussion to the battlefield.

We should prove who is the best fighting not writing and hating.

All seeing I

As much as I am glad W28 is over You know as much I do.. If not to Honor Bossy's wish since he has done so much in that world I wouldn't mind Kill all the Legions especially the Little one :p Who else playing here from W28? Hit me on skype.
I am from w28. Oddly I was in both drink and mts when they were in thier hayday. Only moved to mts because I wanted to play with friends. But we all know once afios and smbsecret quit the world was not going to be win by either drink or sith

DeletedUser

It's not that accurate because you lost quite a few villages before anyone actually clicked on 'declare war' and that happened from PMS to TBA same shit again