Tbs

Angel of Fire

Anyone else notice this world is full of losers like TBS lead by Tenora, its a 39 million point tribe who has done just about nothing except noble barbs and tiny rim tribes, how do you get to 39 million containing no players of notable skill? Better yet how do you get a tribe that size held together with a leader like Tenora ?

Why hasnt Rhythm eaten them yet? Why hasnt 20.5% eaten Rhythm yet?

WHY ARE ALL THE TOP TRIBES ON THIS WORLD HUGGING? Or at the very least of such poor stock that the wars take years with each side never gaining more than a handful?

DeletedUser118181

Who are you? All I see is your stuff about w83...

-Hunter/Krystalballty

MR.MR

Taken from the profile of Light One, the leader of the tribe Blood (k61/62/72 rim tribe):
The Legendary Team:
Light One
AngelicDemise
Angel of Fire
Nevaehlleh
All on one glorious account.

She (or if the reports are correct, Angel of Fire the Hairy Dude) has no significant role in this world, Light One has been on the server since February and is currently at its largest size to date on the world. Fun fact, I actually started the world out in the Blood Promise Collective in K61 back in February, then got pulled into leading TSUck via sitting, and eventually moved over to an account there.

This is simply a troll thread because TBS has started attacking Blood, and due to morale Light One is holding out fairly well, plus its very easy to micromanage defense on a 30 village account. If AoF actually had paid attention to the world, (s)he would know that this is one of the least huggy moments on this world, the only tribe not currently involved in a major war is TBS.

Carry on everyone, I've fed the troll we can now resume normal life.

Last edited:

DeletedUser118442

top tribes hugging lol,,,,,maybe this is the first time this saying is not true,,,,all I see is everyone attacking everyone,,,,(except loading and Rhythm as I don't know about their diplo),,,but it is a very interesting time in W78 ATM..

Angel of Fire

Taken from the profile of Light One, the leader of the tribe Blood (k61/62/72 rim tribe):

She (or if the reports are correct, Angel of Fire the Hairy Dude) has no significant role in this world, Light One has been on the server since February and is currently at its largest size to date on the world. Fun fact, I actually started the world out in the Blood Promise Collective in K61 back in February, then got pulled into leading TSUck via sitting, and eventually moved over to an account there.

This is simply a troll thread because TBS has started attacking Blood, and due to morale Light One is holding out fairly well, plus its very easy to micromanage defense on a 30 village account. If AoF actually had paid attention to the world, (s)he would know that this is one of the least huggy moments on this world, the only tribe not currently involved in a major war is TBS.

Carry on everyone, I've fed the troll we can now resume normal life.

Pft many a player in my situation has been rekt, lets not put my amazing defending and crushing of multiple mulit-million players down to simple "moral"

Its skill buddy, dont be jelly xox

DeletedUser117447

Pft many a player in my situation has been rekt, lets not put my amazing defending and crushing of multiple mulit-million players down to simple "moral"

Its skill buddy, dont be jelly xox

Hahahahahahahaha...... hahahaha.... ahaha....

Just stop, I can't breath....

Aha... haha... ha ha...

DeletedUser117635

Trust me, TBS has NOT been hugging as much as we wished they were. ;)

DeletedUser117447

I sent a train from k35 and gifted my villages there to a friend.

Im bigger than the people who supposedly "rimmed" me now too lol. She is just angry she didnt noble me out when I first popped up in k72. Cause I spread like a disease. :D

And yes, TBS has been fighting TNubs, albeit kinda stalemated right now.

DeletedUser117635

Yeah. It stopped being a massacre and we actually started turning it around VERY slowly

DeletedUser116214

-Hunter/Krystalballty

This crying baby got rimmed in w83. Angel was the leader of the number 1 tribe in w83, he literally got rekt both in game and on externals. So he/she came to blanter here where no ones recognizes what happened to him :lol:

DeletedUser

Why hasnt Rhythm eaten them yet? Why hasnt 20.5% eaten Rhythm yet?

Because everyone is not a scatterbrain and are fighting one or two areas at a time in this global war. :icon_rolleyes:
Welcome to the 78th TW games. May the odds never be in your favor.

-Hunter/Krystalballty

Krystalbalty posting in c-note account?! :icon_eek: So is krystalbalty actually C-note in disguise?

cristalblueroses

Krystalbalty posting in c-note account?! :icon_eek: So is krystalbalty actually C-note in disguise?

krystalballty actually plays all the accounts in loading.. they have like 500 coplayers so they can cover all the sits. Got special permission from the mods for the sits to be usable over 30 days. True fact.

DeletedUser118181

krystalballty actually plays all the accounts in loading.. they have like 500 coplayers so they can cover all the sits. Got special permission from the mods for the sits to be usable over 30 days. True fact.

The secret is out

DeletedUser

they have like 500 coplayers so they can cover all the sits.

500.... that's double of my guess, wow. It's a wonder they can coordinate, lol. I'm feeling so tiny and insignificant right now. :icon_sad:

I understand coplaying, but sharing the forum account? Seriously, I find it weird. I thought most players and their co's have their own accounts. I'm a newbie to posting on externals, so correct me if I'm wrong.

One will be making them all dance shortly, but which one first? You decide.

I'm guessing you are talking about your comeback. :icon_biggrin: Make anyone dance! I just want to see the world get more interesting.