TCSPC in K82

DeletedUser30410

So, I questioned the wisdom of doing this but I figured everyone involved already knew, so I might as well let you guys watch the beatin' so to speak. As of today my tribe TLM went to war with all TCSPC villages in K82, we are heading up a coalition against them as far as K82 goes, the tribes involved do not wish to be publicly known. So there we go, wish us luck, or berate us for our stupidity we will see how it ends.

DeletedUser

lol, was considering mailing you about that a few mins ago, personally I think it's a stupid idea but ah well, we will see

DeletedUser

Warring the K villages, not the tribe? Thats erm.. Different

Alexander Elios

Indeed, I've only seen it happen a few times before, but not in this world...

pyronixcore

he's just a special child i guess

I read this. and looked at your picture. and laughed.

as for continent wars, yeah, not bright. That's like KNT declaringf war on all TRE villages in K42 and ignoring the villages that will be bombarding them from K44.

DeletedUser30410

Hmm, maybe I was unclear. Im simply going for the villages in K82 feel free to step in from other K's and get slammed by morale and my defensive villages. After all these tribes coming to me warning me of TCSPC and asking me to have TLM lead them in a attack, I figure hell, its just a game and I have been lucky so far so why not.

DeletedUser

fair enough I guess, but would be interested to know who these other tribes are, cos so far they haven't attacked so I have a feeling you might be getting screwed over by them

DeletedUser

Black...

-lays back and watches the fire works.-

I guess them being busy with people is a good time to strike.

DeletedUser

This is why really small tribes dont survive anymore...they are run by people like this. :icon_rolleyes:

DeletedUser

Hahahahahahhahahahahahaha .... hahaha wow this made my day ... :D

DeletedUser30410

This is why really small tribes dont survive anymore...they are run by people like this. :icon_rolleyes:

Yup, its a dog eat dog world out there, Im sure you know that from your great ability as a player, being up there in the top players list, oh wait....

Sorry I had to do that, its probably a throwback from my frustration when our first attacks failed. I guess its time for the allies to do something, because Im not going to let them use me as a meat shield, Id join TCSPC before I let that happen, or kill them as I went down, which ever option is readily available.

DeletedUser

yeh its a dog eat dog world out there, I'm sure your tribe will know that becuase your in the top 20..... oh wait

sorry had to do that, just becuase i can.

Anyway do we have any stats of this K82 battle ?

DeletedUser

nothin has happen :icon_neutral:

Side 1: TLM

Side 2: TCSPC

Timeframe: Last week

Total conquers:
Side 1: 22
Side 2: 334
Difference: 312

Total conquers against opposite side:
Side 1: 0
Side 2: 0
Difference: 0

Points value of total conquers:
Side 1: 58,538
Side 2: 2,244,888
Difference: 2,186,350

Points value of total conquers against opposite side:
Side 1: 0
Side 2: 0
Difference: 0

DeletedUser30410

Lol, its more like a cold war. Im waiting for my allies to take their turn I made the first move. If I dont recieve support from them however. Ill profusely apologize to TCSPC, and regardless of wether they accept it or not, proceed to make life hell for my supposed allies. Im kind of miffed about it.

yeh its a dog eat dog world out there, I'm sure your tribe will know that becuase your in the top 20..... oh wait

sorry had to do that, just becuase i can.

Anyway do we have any stats of this K82 battle ?

Good one, definetly worth a chuckle I got nothin' right now so Ill get back to you.

DeletedUser

I don't see the point in starting a "war" with a tribe that is much stronger than you. You have double their points on your K but you haven't nobled any one as of yet. Either they're stacked to the teeth or your tribe has very poor coordination and teamwork. I'm going to guess it's the latter? Typically allies don't rush to your aid when you are the one that provoked attacks.

Where has all the common sense gone?