TDE/NOB!! Merger

DeletedUser80195

Now that's how you do a PNP.....

And to think that's about a year 8 months old and still did work on your slop....

Steve there is a rumor that you happen to be Nillia.

Any truth to this?

DeletedUser

Now that's how you do a PNP.....

And to think that's about a year 8 months old and still did work on your slop....

Steve there is a rumor that you happen to be Nillia.

Any truth to this?

I talked to Googly on Skype once. He thought I was Nilla simply because he thought I was online in the same timezone as him. Poor detective work I must say. 1 guess down, 72 to go. :icon_biggrin:

DeletedUser

not many people can talk english like this in that tribe...and those who can dont have time or talent for pnp
i say its lumo...kill him

DeletedUser

not many people can talk english like this in that tribe...and those who can dont have time or talent for pnp

I can easily count off the top of my head 20 people in TDE that can speak English well enough to be me. Which includes us/the evil Swedes.

DeletedUser

Sorry Ali, Hate to shoot down your great guess but I have to make you aware that USJ is not me.

I no longer play tw at all, quit a few months back, just check into the forums every now & then to see how things have developed since I left.

DeletedUser80195

WOW for the first time in my PNPing Life Lumo wrote something that cannot be flamed. Somewhat intelligent and grown up..... (please can someone flame me for saying that) I'd feel so much better.

I know Catlord it Swedish and speaks excellent English.
However I doubt he'd be Steve, there's more honor to him than that.

DeletedUser

WOW for the first time in my PNPing Life Lumo wrote something that cannot be flamed. Somewhat intelligent and grown up..... (please can someone flame me for saying that) I'd feel so much better.

I know Catlord it Swedish and speaks excellent English.
However I doubt he'd be Steve, there's more honor to him than that.

Thank you Rohan, much appreciated.

Only took me 2 years as an enemy & 4 months since quitting to finally see eye to eye with you. Good luck to you buddy.

Done a good job holding the fort at raid, now Agenda21, since Joker's departure.