Tech-system Question..

DeletedUser

Say you have an axeman research level 1, and you researched level 2.. Would your first axeman that is level 1 go to level 2?

DeletedUser

No, he would stay lv 1, then you have to average the lv 1s with 2s so if you had 100 lv 1s, and 300 lv 2s, you would get axemen lv 1.25 * pi. Then you divide that by i (-root 1) and add that to you wall level. (unless it's thursday in which case you use f) Don't forget to round!

Any questions?

DeletedUser

Haha I'll take it from your sig that that was sarcasm.. So just clarifying, but anything that is level 1, and then I research level 2, the level one troop will become a level 2 troop. Right?

DeletedUser

To further clarify, if you make units with a certain tech level, and then upgrade or downgrade the units, all the units in that village will be upgraded or downgraded. There is no discerning factor between units you made before, during, or after research.

DeletedUser

To further clarify, if you make units with a certain tech level, and then upgrade or downgrade the units, all the units in that village will be upgraded or downgraded. There is no discerning factor between units you made before, during, or after research.

this

but i was too lazy to type most of that ... or anything past "yes" really