Tech World

DeletedUser

if your strategy is to get your ass kicked then yes otherwise, defensive units to lvl 3 in all villes.

i know i would be angry if you were my tribemate and expected support to help defend your cities that dont have the research lvl'd up properly

It's entirely up to your strategy. In my catapult builds I have sp (2) because I simply want the extra catapult level, which I can't get because I also use the hc strategy.

My catapult villages are however usually inside a cluster, or from a safe distance of the enemy so that I can downgrade one tech, and upgrade the lvl 3 sp before anything hits.

With that some people prefer to have the additional boost in attacks, or have scouts with their rams so they put techs lower knowing that they can always switch back if attacked.

So no, I won't get my ass kicked, and I'll cause more damage attacking than you do, however light it might be.

DeletedUser

I go for 3 rams at first, because then I need 160 rams to get 20 to 0 - not 220 rams. Which is 60 rams difference ...and you guys know how long do they recruit.

Well just my personal way, but everyone does it different.

you do that :lol:
not sure if anyone already quoted you or said it if so i apologize
but 220, 250, 300 ram or how many you want to have, they get recruited faster then your axeman in your nuke. So Time factor is not important :icon_wink:.

DeletedUser

220 is for LVL 1 rams to kill Wall 20

160 rams on LVL 3 is to kill Wall 20

I'm already near rams - so I don't need a complete nuke to clear a village, because there a maybe 2-3 players who are most turtled up as they could be.

I always go for ram 3 ussualy at the beginings and only in 1 village - just to kill those walls, because people always rush their walls when they get seriously attacked.Minotaurs mentioned:

- Outside of my village / tribe cluster I will have sp and sw on 3
- But inside it is not that necessary to have them on 3

My opinion.

After that, I decrease my ram lvls and add those lvls to HC to lvl 3.

Till now it worked, but I may try other things too, but I agree with the possition thing which

DeletedUser

lol sasuke did someone just like copy me in our discussion earlier?

DeletedUser

Yes, in a way, but he said that he didn't read the whole Thread ;)

DeletedUser

Ah i suppose so to be honest, heh im trying to remember my old Tech's again >.> damn it not playing for about 5-7 months is hard to get back into TW