Techs and strategy

DeletedUser

he just made a simple comment on the general TeachU guide. he wasn't arguing againt its effectiveness or trying to prove a point.

Personally I'd agree with him.

DeletedUser

he just made a simple comment on the general TeachU guide. he wasn't arguing againt its effectiveness or trying to prove a point.

Personally I'd agree with him.

I personally havn't had the chance to try this strategy on a 15 tech world yet, but i implement parts of it into my gameplay where it fits, the HC/spear defense is an instant win :)

What parts could be improved? I'm asking because i don't have enough experience dealing with this particular strategy so I really don't know. Twice now have players said that significant changes would make it better, but neither had comented on how to make it better... afraid of the competition? :icon_rolleyes:

mattcurr

I personally havn't had the chance to try this strategy on a 15 tech world yet, but i implement parts of it into my gameplay where it fits, the HC/spear defense is an instant win :)

What parts could be improved? I'm asking because i don't have enough experience dealing with this particular strategy so I really don't know. Twice now have players said that significant changes would make it better, but neither had comented on how to make it better... afraid of the competition? :icon_rolleyes:

Wow pervis and I agree the world must be ending.

Here are only a few problems I have with it I could probably write a page or 2 on its flaws though.

DeletedUser

Hmm, i wonder if they mean the improvement the Dutch guy introduced...

DeletedUser

Here are only a few problems I have with it I could probably write a page or 2 on its flaws though.

I see what you're saying, but i wasn't really asking what's wrong with it, but what can be improved. Your suggestion on improving it would be "don't use it, the con's weigh over the pro's". They were saying it could improve, i want to know how, what i got from you post was that you didn't like it, that you'd rather have sword/spears for heavy defense and not waste away your offence defending.

mattcurr

I see what you're saying, but i wasn't really asking what's wrong with it, but what can be improved. Your suggestion on improving it would be "don't use it, the con's weigh over the pro's". They were saying it could improve, i want to know how, what i got from you post was that you didn't like it, that you'd rather have sword/spears for heavy defense and not waste away your offence defending.

Well you could do this... Max those 5 then just dont build HC in attacking villages....

1Sw
2Sp
3Hv
4LC
5Rams

DeletedUser

Your arguments are flawed, the learning curve of this game is really not that wast, and an inactive sp/sw defense is just as ineffective as an inactive hc/spear, atleast once people have more than two nukes.

And if you have massive incomings, you can choose yourself wich villages to stack and wich noble trains to snipe, and only a tard woul put all he's defenses in the same village in that case, and with the hc strat you have more options since they move faster.

Cluster size is the same, while the HC strat is more effective in a tight cluster, so is sp/sw, and the advantages are still the same, but you have to have more time to set up your defenses, as you do with sp/sw, but once again, since HC move faster than SW, you have more options.

DeletedUser

And what would that be?
Search the forum, for "Improvements on OE's HC start made by a Dutch guy". :icon_rolleyes:

Gah, can't remember the guys name, it was like in May or June in general forum.
Search for it.
Have never tried it, seemed nice on paper, better version of the HC start imo atleast.
Ables your D to keep moving, while not losing the ability to attack with full force at the same time.
Dunno, i'll search for it tomorrow myself if you cba'd.

DeletedUser

Search the forum, for "Improvements on OE's HC start made by a Dutch guy". :icon_rolleyes:

Gah, can't remember the guys name, it was like in May or June in general forum.
Search for it.
Have never tried it, seemed nice on paper, better version of the HC start imo atleast.
Ables your D to keep moving, while not losing the ability to attack with full force at the same time.
Dunno, i'll search for it tomorrow myself if you cba'd.

This one?

http://forum.tribalwars.net/showthread.php?t=75095&highlight=hc+strat+guide