Teh Moose & Teh Kitteh

Blobinator

but the PNp is a little short dont you thnk ?? looks like it didnt take long to make either

well, we saw that little thing mazlum made, and felt it wasnt good enough, so i quickly threw something together in 20 mins. NBG isnt worth the effort of a long PnP

DeletedUser63248

That's actualy true what theblackdeath is saying,
Titan is seriously over-rated

Blobinator

Because NBG are the better tribe. TITan are seriously overrated.

NBG have never done anything, oh wait, they managed to beat a knock tribe that was falling apart anyway *claps*

TITAN meanwhile held our own against one of, if not the best tribe W23 has ever seen, in REBELZ, if thats over-rated, then we are over-rated

DeletedUser

Because NBG are the better tribe. TITan are seriously overrated.

Grand I think I got it now let me see 'NBG Rocks' got that one think I understand.... and 'NBG are the better tribe' right I think I have the thinking may need a bit more but I get the jist of it.

DeletedUser

Yes, what will Juiced do?

That's the question on everyone's lips..

DeletedUser

NBG have never done anything, oh wait, they managed to beat a knock tribe that was falling apart anyway *claps*

TITAN meanwhile held our own against one of, if not the best tribe W23 has ever seen, in REBELZ, if thats over-rated, then we are over-rated

but blob you have to remember the time they fought Juiced and did well.. except then they had to go get an NAP with them...

DeletedUser

blobby you silly goose look how similar our resume's are. Not the same by any means but your claims can go both ways :p

DeletedUser63248

TITAN meanwhile held our own against one of, if not the best tribes W23 has ever seen, in REBELZ
Well They have actually warred juiced and held there ground plus while REBELZ was fighting multiple wars you couldn't take advantage and they actualy had the lead over you guys even though you had the element of surprise :lol::icon_rolleyes:

DeletedUser

That's bs, if our philosophy is to recruit instead of war how come Juiced are still losing to quest?

fixed.

regarding titan being overrated? well,im sorry titan dont match your standards but it was of my understanding they beat rebelz :icon_rolleyes: