Teh T19

DeletedUser

bai world 35 :icon_razz:

this world has crumbled into something i don't want to play or spend time on.

So that also means since i don't play this world, i will not be active on w35 forums. :icon_rolleyes: like i was anyway nowadays :p

but anyways, been funzZz. Yes all tribes and players i have got into/got to know. ex and APOC are good, so this is a rare thing===== unbias post by me :)

i have only educated guesses who will win, but i have no idea who i WANT to win.

So only a shout out to leedeval and charger for keeping me in this world and making the days back in Khan fun :)

bai guyssss. i love you all, yes even you :icon_surprised:

ps... my account is still active, more active than when i played :icon_rolleyes:

SUPER EDIT:

yes kiwi, you won the race :icon_rolleyes:

Kaiser Minear

NOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO *cough* OOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO

*goes to the emo corner*

Edits in crying face:
:icon_cry::icon_cry:

DeletedUser

:icon_twisted: :icon_twisted:

drop me a mail so i can 'look' where you are :icon_wink:

DeletedUser

:icon_rolleyes:

i told you my name :icon_evil:

your turn to tell me ;)