teh TITANs!^.^

gold geo

Yes, the full mail was supposed to offer proof that players from TITAN had said they had declared war on you.

Nobody asked for that proof... don't even know if I've still got anything like that, if you wanted to trawl the forum you could find that "paper23" guys original post then feel free but personally I'm not that bothered; those mails are old, it is common knowledge that we are at war now ^.^

DeletedUser

This is from the 30th of March:

So you where away from your tribe for two weeks? I'd say it does have something to do with you then... Being there or not, it does.

yes and it was happening but like i said i was away so anything new that has happened has nothing to do with me.

DeletedUser

Nobody asked for that proof... don't even know if I've still got anything like that, if you wanted to trawl the forum you could find that "paper23" guys original post then feel free but personally I'm not that bothered; those mails are old, it is common knowledge that we are at war now ^.^

No, you said that was proof. And it wasn't. :icon_rolleyes:

Anyway, the point is moot.

DeletedUser

:icon_eek: see you say that but i hear nothing of any of your guys attacks. :icon_rolleyes:

tbh with you Gold you and Hung are the only decent players in your tribe and as the days go on i hear less and less of you so if we are at war as you claim im sure my tribe would want more than 1 attack here and there. :icon_wink:

DeletedUser

No we aren't i duno what happened to them but i only see 1 wolf tribe now.

i guess they disbanded. :p

gold geo

No, you said that was proof. And it wasn't. :icon_rolleyes:

Oh, I was just replying to McQuack who commented on me basing the fact that they may have declared on us on random attacks. But nevermind :icon_smile:

DeletedUser

Now things have started interesting.I like the way PE is treated atm:lol: