teh TITANs!^.^

gold geo

tell me how are you lot doing down there is the south :icon_wink:

Since I couldn't understand what you said I thought I'd post a funny conversation with you...

Gold Geo on 25.03. at 00:50
And what of my other questions, is it true you have set us [ally]SNAILS[/ally] as your enemies?

Yuna 2 on 25.03. at 00:55
why do you need to know this and no

Gold Geo on 25.03. at 00:59
Well it is fairly important to know if a tribe declares war on you... And with the increasing number of attacks off your members it seemed to be a fitting answer.

Yuna 2 on 25.03. at 01:04
well i dont think we have declared war on you.
and trust me there are about 5 tribes with increased attacks because we farm them.

I enjoyed the "why do you need to know"... and the "I don't think we declared on you" personally... should really do a proper thread with all your quotes :icon_smile:

DeletedUser

:icon_eek: Please quote all you like just tells people how sad you are really :icon_rolleyes:

im not on here to flame im just on here to check up on threads and that so do as you wish because you don't bother me as your only doing it because your bored, have no life and are trying to amuse your pittyfull self. :icon_rolleyes:

DeletedUser

Since I couldn't understand what you said I thought I'd post a funny conversation with you...

I enjoyed the "why do you need to know"... and the "I don't think we declared on you" personally... should really do a proper thread with all your quotes :icon_smile:

Yes, because everyone knows you can't attack other tribes without setting them as enemies. I mean, how dare TITAN!!

gold geo

Somewhat ironic, you said you're not here to flame then followed that up with some flaming... good job!

Ahhh, the "you have no life" insult, original... But yes I do enjoy laughing at your expense or "amusing my pitiful self" at your expense :icon_wink:

@Launchpad McQuack, the rest of the conversation was about how we'd heard from a members of theirs that they had declared (but it was rather boring so I left it out), we did not purely base it on them attacking.

Hung and Bled

:icon_eek: Please quote all you like just tells people how sad you are really :icon_rolleyes:

im not on here to flame im just on here to check up on threads and that so do as you wish because you don't bother me as your only doing it because your bored, have no life and are trying to amuse your pittyfull self. :icon_rolleyes:

1240490950977.jpg

DeletedUser

@Launchpad McQuack, the rest of the conversation was about how we'd heard from a members of theirs that they had declared (but it was rather boring so I left it out), we did not purely base it on them attacking.

As boring as it may be, if you don't include it, you can't fault the rest of us for drawing conclusions you don't want us to. :icon_wink:

DeletedUser

As boring as it may be, if you don't include it, you can't fault the rest of us for drawing conclusions you don't want us to. :icon_wink:
QFT:icon_biggrin:
Goldy just post the convo here and we can work together shall we?:icon_wink:
If not you will get flamed instead of teh TITANs:icon_cool:

gold geo

Here is your proof.

Gold Geo on 25.03. at 00:09
Hello,

I am writing to you on behalf of my tribe [ally]SNAILS[/ally]. We have noticed the increasing number of attacks on our members from your tribe recently... At first I wondered if it was simply a coincidence and you are a very large tribe in our K and with such a large group of members I'm sure a fair few of them are rather aggressive players.

But then I began to ask around, countless tribe leaders claimed that you had almost boasted over your plans to take out us [ally]SNAILS[/ally] and I am writing to inquire if these rumours are true. I have also heard you have set us as your enemies, is this true also? For you are a large tribe and claim to be a professional one, I would have assumed you would have at least informed somebody that you were making them your enemy.

Thanks,
Gold Geo

Yuna 2 on 25.03. at 00:47
I haven't boasted anything

Gold Geo on 25.03. at 00:50
And what of my other questions, is it true you have set us [ally]SNAILS[/ally] as your enemies?

Yuna 2 on 25.03. at 00:55
why do you need to know this and no

Gold Geo on 25.03. at 00:59
Well it is fairly important to know if a tribe declares war on you... And with the increasing number of attacks off your members it seemed to be a fitting answer.

Yuna 2 on 25.03. at 01:04
well i dont think we have declared war on you.
and trust me there are about 5 tribes with increased attacks because we farm them.

Gold Geo on 25.03. at 01:43
Ok, i was just curious from the rumours that had been floating around, and a member... well now an ex-member of yours [player]paper23[/player] (atleast i think that was his name) posted on the TW forums that you had declared on us. But if he was just cause havoc then no problem, because somebody from BYON nobled him anyway i believe.

Yuna 2 on 25.03. at 01:52
yes he has caused us alot of problems and because of that we had him nobled

DeletedUser

Yuna your a sad excuse for a leader and then you say we are pitiful? Just wow. When your tribe revolts and you lose members that is the last time to step down from duke, it only demoralizes your tribe even more. That is when a tribe needs its leader the most and you basically abandoned them.

DeletedUser

Yuna your a sad excuse for a leader and then you say we are pitiful? Just wow. When your tribe revolts and you lose members that is the last time to step down from duke, it only demoralizes your tribe even more. That is when a tribe needs its leader the most and you basically abandoned them.
sooo your in snails.

DeletedUser

Oy, you! Snailman, use snails! Dinoes are my territory ;)

If you read my Yuna 2 interview on TITANS it says what TITANS well be doing with T1TAN.

As Pyker mentioned then the interview wasn't relevant after the change of leaders. What I meant was that several TITAN people had publically said that the academy was being closed down. It appears not to :)

DeletedUser

:icon_eek: Corrections i didn't abandon them i had something in RL to deal with and rather than go Yellow and set a bad example i left the tribe as a break from TW all together,
so.......
before you start flaming me for that get your facts right, :icon_rolleyes:

and Gold i wasn't insulting you in anyway just merely pointing out that the only person you can flame and insult at the moment is myself :icon_surprised: which i find a little amusing considering those mails are ancient.:lol:

like i said quote all you want it doesn't bother me.

i just play the game like anyone else but when you do find new material let me know :icon_wink: ill even post it up here for you.:icon_razz:

DeletedUser

Oy, you! Snailman, use snails! Dinoes are my territory ;)

As Pyker mentioned then the interview wasn't relevant after the change of leaders. What I meant was that several TITAN people had publically said that the academy was being closed down. It appears not to :)

what happened with TITAN and T1TAN while i was away in RL is nothing to do with me as i wasn't their to do anything.

DeletedUser

Its just that they got a leadership change and Yuna2 got a farewell present in the form a new acad named PE:icon_biggrin:

DeletedUser

what happened with TITAN and T1TAN while i was away in RL is nothing to do with me as i wasn't their to do anything.

This is from the 30th of March:

Nice Job Dark but amongst these words you say that the moving members from T1TAN to TITAN Process isn't happening when it is happening it's just a very slow Process and personally i am getting fed up with all the recruitment mails that i am getting to the point im just replying with a simple No because i dont have the time to explain why we cannot accept them im too busy with my tribe.

So you where away from your tribe for two weeks? I'd say it does have something to do with you then... Being there or not, it does.

DeletedUser

what...? I was replying to deathangel and McQuack who asked to see the full mail.

Yes, the full mail was supposed to offer proof that players from TITAN had said they had declared war on you.

It didn't contain any of that proof, which is what I pointed out.

Come on, goldy. Keep up here. :lol: