Teh we all love Teh Saviour Fan Club!!!

DeletedUser

Everyone who loves Teh Saviour (ME) can join the club....no one else can post in this thread other than those who wub me...:)

Post here, and tell me why and how much you wub me...:icon_cool:

so join the club!!!

Members List

Teh Saviour (I Wub myself <3) :icon_cool:
.Skull Reaper.
iNoob
Dark Venom
PathOfDestruction
Warmad21
Sulpiac
Trippyano69

This is in no way or form spam and therefore should be left for all to see...:icon_wink:

Anyone who does not like me and does not want to join the club should not post in this thread as they will be majorly flamed by everyone and they will be told to GTFO! :icon_cool:

Anyway, lets all post about me!!! :icon_razz::icon_cool::):icon_biggrin:

Last edited by a moderator:

DeletedUser

ummm no thanks *pushes Major Noob and Khan the dipshit in front of me* you can have them though! =D

DeletedUser

[sarcasm]Yes, I will join you. You don't come across as pompous and self involved at all...[/sarcasm]

DeletedUser57711

well they do say
kittenlookingintomirrorseeinglion.jpg

but still this is a
epic-fail.jpg
http://i213.photobucket.com/albums/cc24/AhKenn/epic-fail.jpg

DeletedUser

What the hell? Can you quote my comment and tell me what it says? Not all writing is visible ;)

DeletedUser

Oh My God !!!! Why u guys are leaving? It hurts. Please be his fan. I am commited to somebody else that I will be his fan, so I canr be his fan.

:p

DeletedUser

ill put you all down :)

PathOfDestruction

Oh dear... It seems you haven't got a clue about the concept of sarcasm... i was worried you might miss it, that's why i included the [sarcasm][/sarcasm] in my post
[spoil]
[sarcasm]Yes, I will join you. You don't come across as pompous and self involved at all...[/sarcasm]
[/spoil]
Perhaps it'd be easier if i translate. My original post was meant to be understood as follows:
"No, i won't join you. You're too pompous and self involved"

[spoil]
Teh Saviour (I Wub myself <3) :icon_cool:

That much is evident. No one cares though, so give it up.
[/spoil]

Now, please kindly remove me from the list in the first post, lest i start near you on purpose with the sole mission of destroying you.

DeletedUser

Now, please kindly remove me from the list in the first post, lest i start near you on purpose with the sole mission of destroying you.

So, you wanna live just like your IG Name???

^_^

Anyway, people nowadays don't get sarcasm.