Tell Us about yourself & Your thoughts of the game

DeletedUser

I don't really know... xox

That's the best answer mate and probably the right answer. =) Cursed are those who think they knew where they are going and to find out in the end, it was not while Blessed are those who do not know. ^_^

alex02dsa

Non-stop Poster
Reaction score
That's the best answer mate and probably the right answer. =) Cursed are those who think they knew where they are going and to find out in the end, it was not while Blessed are those who do not know. ^_^

I know, I will be publishing my first book or the second one, who knows. Am I cursed? o_O

DeletedUser

Prometheus, I'm sure I remember you from somewhere... it might be on TW or it might in another mmo... =)

Prometheus

In-Game Staff
Tribal Wars Team
Team
Reaction score
Maybe TW. I dont really play other computer games other than TW. Have no time. :p

DeletedUser

Maybe TW. I don't really play other computer games other than TW. Have no time. :p

I'm sure it was exactly Prometheus, it may perhaps you have the same username or it is you. I'll do a research later and perhaps I can find some screeny. =) But how about you? does my username ring a bell!? how about KillerKiller or iAmNameless?

Last edited by a moderator:

DeletedUser109748

Perhaps you remember his name from watching the film Prometheus, or from reading Greek mythology. :icon_razz:

DeletedUser

Perhaps you remember his name from watching the film Prometheus, or from reading Greek mythology. :icon_razz:

ermm uhmmm... perhaps, that too! ^_^ but I'll check later coz it's Halloween tonight. =) oh! speaking of Halloween, TW has no event for it!?

DeletedUser112079

ermm uhmmm... perhaps, that too! ^_^ but I'll check later coz it's Halloween tonight. =) oh! speaking of Halloween, TW has no event for it!?

It's also sunday today, I personally think it's a disgrace that there is no event for Sunday :/

Severin the Festering

funny-gif-jennifer-lawrence-hungry.gif

DeletedUser

It's also sunday today, I personally think it's a disgrace that there is no event for Sunday :/

Oh sorry my bad. they do have a Halloween Event. ^_^ It's right here.

@Severin the Festering, oh man! I love everdean! Hunger Games! also Arrow is a good series...

DeletedUser93066

Back on the topic.. Tonight after speaking to Hollyghost this is how I think of him..

320yu5532yu.gif