temp..

DeletedUser

rank/name/number of members
18/ temp/1

lol...anyone else find it rather strange how a 1 man tribe managed to break the top 20 on this world? ... >.> anyone got opinions on this? :p

P.S this is my first thread go easy on flaming :icon_rolleyes:

DeletedUser

I know

He has his reasons. Which i won't be telling out to the world :icon_surprised:

DeletedUser

it only shows how small and inactive the world is IMO :lol:

DeletedUser63403

yes very true :icon_razz:
I was just thinking right at the tribe unlock if Feb.13 and ATTACK would have been allies, this world would end REAL quick. But it seems if either of the tribe nobles the other, it surely would be super power.

DeletedUser

Hehe

please tell me:icon_smile:

Not unless he lets me. Which so far he hasn't

Still he's not doing to badly for being by himself in the middle of ATTACK, ~AOW~ and Nstlk* mixed territory :icon_twisted:

DeletedUser63403

Not unless he lets me. Which so far he hasn't

Still he's not doing to badly for being by himself in the middle of ATTACK, ~AOW~ and Nstlk* mixed territory :icon_twisted:
Well, ATTACK and Nstlk* have their own wars to care about..... donno about ~AOW~

DeletedUser

Why does grimlock always have to be so cocky? Temp is a fine player and at least he doesnt flame everyone. You noticed that you are losing respect? right? At least you lost my respect and im sure you going to say that you dont care about my respect. But mate if you keep your cockiness up i will flame you on every single post reply you give even if that gets me banned or i lose the respect i earned here.

[spoil]See there is no spam here as this is one of my serious posts:icon_confused:[/spoil]

DeletedUser

you? serious post? neber! :eek:.. and its interesant to hear the opinions of you folks ;)

DeletedUser63403

Why does grimlock always have to be so cocky? Temp is a fine player and at least he doesnt flame everyone. You noticed that you are losing respect? right? At least you lost my respect and im sure you going to say that you dont care about my respect. But mate if you keep your cockiness up i will flame you on every single post reply you give even if that gets me banned or i lose the respect i earned here.

[spoil]See there is no spam here as this is one of my serious posts:icon_confused:[/spoil]

So the hugbrat can flame too....huh?:lol: TribalHugbrat = wannabe forum bully?:icon_eek:

And, grimlock didnt say much about the player though....so dont worry about the cockiness. If you're pissed at some other posts from him, PM him:icon_wink: