Temporary flag trading

Do you like this idea?

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

bobertini

Non-stop Poster
Reaction score
Another one,

It should be noted at least that the higher flag, the more it took to get to it (Takes tons of flags to upgrade to black flag for example).

My tweak is like a temporary trade measure, in addition to permeant trading. This tweak effectively trades a flag for a temporary time, after that time, the flags return to their original owner.

This should encourage tribemates to trade flags as they'd know they'd get them back.

Eakshow McGee

Still Going Strong
Reaction score
Would be nice to be able to decide for how many days, and if you try to activate it 24h before it should be traded back, it wont allow you (so you cant lock it).

Only issue here would be popflag, since that can lock the farm and not be able to remove it. (maybe not allow popflag this feature?).

One Last Shot...

Contributing Poster
Reaction score
I don't think this should be a feature.

This would require flag lending to override the minimum time for users to have a flag on a village which means in some cases this would be able to be manipulated for users in a way that allows them to change flags more than once in 24 hours.

Additionally, the whole point of being in a team is trust. Removing elements of trust from the game isn't something I feel is in keeping with the entire premise of a trust-based team game.

Eakshow McGee

Still Going Strong
Reaction score
I don't think this should be a feature.

This would require flag lending to override the minimum time for users to have a flag on a village which means in some cases this would be able to be manipulated for users in a way that allows them to change flags more than once in 24 hours.

Additionally, the whole point of being in a team is trust. Removing elements of trust from the game isn't something I feel is in keeping with the entire premise of a trust-based team game.
First part could be fixed with a lock that don't allow you to activate the flag if its less than 24h left of the trade.

And if the trade log actually was good, this feature wouldnt be needed, but when you lend a bunch of flags for an OP or smth, you can easily forget to trade back (and realise it way later) and have issue finding out where all flags went.

For me this would just make trades way smoother to handle and knowing they will get back after the time decided (if its just temporary trade).

kokobest

Reaction score
I like it, it adds another layer of strategy and consideration when recruiting a player, eg. if the account is small, but has a huge collection of flags to offer for lending.