Tenth!

DeletedUser

no offence mate but why would you recruit players on the other side of the world anyway if youre excuse for not fighting K A is they are too far then why recruit players who are just as far?

DeletedUser23191

I really love how all of you morons come on here with your monday morning quarterback routine and act like you know everything and everyone. But what the truth is that all of you are hypocrites. You do not care why or how you just start making accusations. Here is a bit ofr advice, instead of using this for your diuplomacy why dont you keep it in house and quiet instead of bringing everyone into it.

Sorry mate, it's thursday.

DeletedUser

Uhmm, I remember reading Post about refugees..lol..Seems Kill loves that. or Not? Or is it H-bomb??? lol, I'm confused :)

DeletedUser

no offence mate but why would you recruit players on the other side of the world anyway if youre excuse for not fighting K A is they are too far then why recruit players who are just as far?

u say arkius is stupid! wat kind of person with half a mind says 'no offence' before he speaks, saying it first just tells people that you mean to be offensive!

DeletedUser

LOL, this just turned into a flaming thread... but i am actually interested in the motives and logic's that went to the recruiting of the 2 players from tdpc?

DeletedUser

u say arkius is stupid! wat kind of person with half a mind says 'no offence' before he speaks, saying it first just tells people that you mean to be offensive!

it was a figure of speech, clearly he didnt mean any offense in his question nub :icon_evil:

DeletedUser

wat kind of person goes around checking whether peoples posts are gramatically correct?!

the awesome kind :icon_cool: nd I wouldnt have if Arakius wasnt using intelligence to flame people :icon_rolleyes:

DeletedUser

Firstly Arakius is not an idiot, maybe you should have a true discussion with him first then make up your mind, it was my fault they recruited me, maybe I wasn't clear about somethings, secondly it wasn't even Arakius that recruited me, infact he was the one that kicked me.

Thirdly K A, you waffle on about taking in refugee's how many refugee's of "ours" (by ours I mean TDPC (left them)) have you taken in, correct me if I am wrong but EVERY SINGLE one of your members in K A TG (except MrTTom is an ex-TDPC player).

You launch war whilst in the middle of diplomatic talks of becoming allies, you break a NAP with us over a stupid 6M pointed tribe which was clearing being discussed by your leader BrownDog and myself and due to my RL problems and a lot has been going on (family deaths, i've been in intensive care etc) stopped my time online to discuss events so I had to put it off for abit until I was better.

I was inactive for 24hours when I return K A have started to attack the whole tribe (TDPC) without declaration, then they offer us a mergance or die offer, I mean dudes don't blackmail us, "merge" us like you said you wouldn't (which you have practically done) or rim us.

I am a refugee however with the accounts I am sitting I have replaced every village lost by nearly x2. I have lost roughly 6 villages and taken 10 back so :icon_razz:.

Don't come here whining and now try to get a bit of action on these forum's because at the end of the day your only all here now cause you thought you would attempt to boast at how you are winning against a tribe stuck in a corner that was attacked without warning.

Finally, I believe every single FG2 member you have brought in is a REFUGEE!!! So kick them then try to have ago at TENTH! for what they did you bunch of hypocratic morons!

Yours,
Elite Boyz 93

Last edited by a moderator:

DeletedUser

Thirdly K A, you waffle on about taking in refugee's how many refugee's of "ours" (by ours I mean TDPC (left them)) have you taken in, correct me if I am wrong but EVERY SINGLE one of your members in K A TG (except MrTTom is an ex-TDPC player).

Yes you are right, however they did not want to be part of TDPC, must have thought the leadership was bad or something, the point is they left cause they did not want to fight KA and rather subdue to KA then run away to another tribe for protection.

On the Matter with you and BD talking i can not comment, as it was between the two of you, however i can comment that the war planning was longer then 24 hours, and was not a spontanious "lets go fight TDPC".

With the issue of why war and so on, well there is another whole thread about that, go read it. (and your post was slightly out of place here). run down, NAP attacking allay, who would you stand next to NAP or ALLY? you guys complained when other people nobled into K98, but consistently nobled into K97. (talk about being hypocritical).

your only all here now cause you thought you would attempt to boast at how you are winning against a tribe stuck in a corner that was attacked without warning

well if you guys were stuck in a corner why not get out of it?
I have been on the forums before the war started, been reading them since i joined, just seldom comment. And no, not once have i really boasted about KA's winning, or flammed TDPC. i have just given the facts. Don't like them, i really don't care.

people were not really questioning the taking in of refugees it was more the fact that a tribe in the north would recruite to players in the south who are getting attacked. AND i believe i speak for most people here, but it just didnt make any sense what so ever. therefore people were wuestioning the intelegence of the move, and why it actually happened.

I believe every single FG2 member you have brought in is a REFUGEE!
, well as a said they were an ally, so make sense helping them does it not? I mean you guys were only attacking them to get in the good books of Atomic and H-Bomb!

Arakius is not an idiot
, cant comment never spoken to him so no way for me to comment.