|TF|I and |TF|PC VS LEGION

DeletedUser

John whats been happening with Legion are they really a family tribe or is someone just mimicking the Legion name for protection?

DeletedUser

Thats odd John, you sent me the merger mail that you wrote and I was under the impression that it was your idea? Am I missing something?

John whats been happening with Legion are they really a family tribe or is someone just mimicking the Legion name for protection?

Yes its a family of two and no one was trying to gain protection, it was the merger of the best FFD/DDB tribe members into Legion and created a larger and greater group of players.

DeletedUser

Why does everyone assume that the weaker tribe asks for the merge. That isn't always the case. I mean TWA can go around asking everyone for an alliance or to be part of their family and we are taken as the repugnant asses that want to hide behind some of the greatest players in the world? That would be nice, but I don't think so. We didn't teach our players to be weak. Look at coop for example:

Attacker OD: 1coop901 6,61 Mio. 2AdAnouch 6,55 Mio. 3Super Sweet 6,51 Mio.

I guess we are all trying to hide behind them. They weren't even close to us in the first place. If anything we would have asked G.Khan since they have 15 million points in the k right next to our base. But I guess that means we would be hiding behind more of the greatest players in the world. I don't think I really have a point to this other than saying that not all of us are barbarian slayers.

Last edited by a moderator:

DeletedUser

if thats the real john murruy welcome back lol legion have been missing you .

prehaps now legion will get there mojo back..

or are you account sitting johns account kyle to look good as we know you have it on a regular basis ??

we will soon know though as john will sort out the rotten eggs lol lets see how many of legion players are drooped now for inactiveness in the war..

if none we know its not the real john murray because there is no way he would have stood for inactiveness during war no chances no choices fight that was his moto!!

so we await to see if it just you kyle which i would susspect it is lol.

just a guess i think john would give the old i am back beware speech before posting here. lol

nice try though legion. :)

DeletedUser

Thats odd John, you sent me the merger mail that you wrote and I was under the impression that it was your idea? Am I missing something?

Yes its a family of two and no one was trying to gain protection, it was the merger of the best FFD/DDB tribe members into Legion and created a larger and greater group of players.

i susspect coop its not the real john murray they were given his account to sit lol thats why they make mistakes like that john knew that when he left legion would struggkle some really good players but i think he should have given the leadership to thefinalbob another good good player.

so he got ffd tribes to merge as they also had good leadership and he was hoping the size of the 2 legion would scare people off.

DeletedUser

the intent of that merger mail was to get the best and noble the rest... which kyle and i had decided we liked and we never planned on becoming a family but i guess things changed when i got banned? :icon_confused:

@ Thresh: yeah this is the real John Murray but i no longer have a world 18 account... :icon_cry:

As for LEGION, i have had to cooperate with kyle since the start of W18 and even though we have had some ups and probly even more downs :icon_wink: i know he is capable of leading LEGION... especially now that he has coop and mitsche to help out :)

DeletedUser

1coop9016,64 Mio.2AdAnouch6,58 Mio.
There you go AdAnouch. That is 12 hours right there. You both improved, but he is still winning by a small margin.

DeletedUser

As much as I like you guys, LEGION is going to rip you to pieaces:icon_neutral:.

DeletedUser

i will be a neutral party :icon_razz:

GO PETER (super sweet) GO!

DeletedUser

I held #1 for about 10 min :)
I will be there again one day, If there is a suitable target in the near future:axemen:

DeletedUser

im waiting AA! Looks like the lead is getting bigger :)

Opponents defeated

As attacker As defender Total Rank Name Defeated 1 coop901 6,67 Mio. 2 AdAnouch 6,58 Mio. 3 Super Sweet 6,54 Mio.

-23 % luck / -18 % luck / - 14 % luck / - 9 % luck

Thats all I say.

Totally fked 1 month of nuke builds in 4 cities.

RL gonna take you off the chart coop !

As for supersweet I dont know ,he looked VEEEERY greedy those 48 hours he came up,hope takes 1 month till next time you feed like that m8 :)

And I got ODD also !!!!!!

Find some real enemies to nuke,those that bites back are more fun learning to crawl !

AA

DeletedUser

RL gonna take you off the chart coop !

Yeah thats true, we will see how long my sitter can hold it. I'm sure it will be yours again next week.

DeletedUser

Easy, its not my fault the players we are at war with don't like to attack me, I guess its hard to fight back when all your troops are dead.:icon_evil: But seriously I am honored to be mentioned in the same sentence as you guys. As for being greedy..... Im not, I consider myself a team player and I figure when you are at war if you can clear 30 or 40 villages and help your tribe to noble the enemy why not, troops don't do me any good siting in my villages hording coins. I guess one day when our village are close enough we will be able to bounce nukes off each other but until then best of luck to both of you in game and life.

DeletedUser

Hear hear ,wise words indeed m8 :)

And Im coop`s sitter if anyone wonders.:icon_twisted:

AA

DeletedUser

I really doubt that you are sitting coop. :icon_confused: I'm very disappointed to hear you say that.

Easy, its not my fault the players we are at war with don't like to attack me, I guess its hard to fight back when all your troops are dead.:icon_evil: But seriously I am honored to be mentioned in the same sentence as you guys. As for being greedy..... Im not, I consider myself a team player and I figure when you are at war if you can clear 30 or 40 villages and help your tribe to noble the enemy why not, troops don't do me any good siting in my villages hording coins. I guess one day when our village are close enough we will be able to bounce nukes off each other but until then best of luck to both of you in game and life.

I would have to say that is Inspirational. Great job!

DeletedUser

Who else can ensure he stay on top ?

Ofcourse is me me me me :)

So if any need ODA improvement end me sit request and I 100 % guarantee ODA gain within hours :icon_twisted:

:icon_biggrin: