|TF|I vs. TWA-S

DeletedUser

you left out me being mentioned for the first time on forum for having crappy nukes

DeletedUser

They were being beaten by TWA-S, not quite hammered, but being beaten pretty bad...

RKN and TWA-W then joined the fight a couple of weeks in. |TF| then started getting hammered and their members started turning inactive (the ones that werent already at least).

TWA-S took one vil on Jan 20, one on the 21st then had their first real effort on the 22nd, taking 9 vils. On the 23rd RKN-W, RKN-C, and TWA-W started taking vils...that's really when things started going bad for |TF| who took their first village from South on the 21st.

When the 3 other UA tribes jumped in the score was 13-11 FOR |TF|I. Granted they declared and should have done much better considering that fact, but they really didn't start being hammered until the other tribes became part of the effort.

DeletedUser

TWA-S took one vil on Jan 20, one on the 21st then had their first real effort on the 22nd, taking 9 vils. On the 23rd RKN-W, RKN-C, and TWA-W started taking vils...that's really when things started going bad for |TF| who took their first village from South on the 21st.

When the 3 other UA tribes jumped in the score was 13-11 FOR |TF|I. Granted they declared and should have done much better considering that fact, but they really didn't start being hammered until the other tribes became part of the effort.

so what you are sayin is that TWA-S aren't that good then and it was only because the other 3 tribes jumped in that [tf] got hammered

DeletedUser

so what you are sayin is that TWA-S aren't that good then and it was only because the other 3 tribes jumped in that [tf] got hammered

More that TWA-S didn't get a chance to really show skill before the gang-banging began.

DeletedUser

is that what normally happens then... im based all the way east so i ont get to get out much, we too busy rimming UAN and whats left of VC

DeletedUser

is that what normally happens then... im based all the way east so i ont get to get out much, we too busy rimming UAN and whats left of VC

They declared on a tribe in the UA, so therefore they declared on the entire UA. Read the profile, if they don't like it then they obviously shouldn't of declared now should they? They declared and were dealt with, now it's Legions turn. ;)

DeletedUser

Little pointer to help you think,
I rename my villages during wartime.
Or at least I did for that war.
So until I see some random coordinates up there...
Its fake
:icon_cool:
and trust me I know what the coordinates of that village were.
I named them myself.

http://en18.tribalwars.net/public_report/cfbc50b750367d786d955f6cb874b3fe

lulz.

Oh and i'm sure it was at least a week before TWA-W and RKN got involved against TF... i did think it was more like 2 weeks, but maybe it wasn't quite that long. I'm sureee it was at least a week though.

DeletedUser

There were a few RKN TWA-W members that took early swings, but they didnt push until well after a week of TWA-S being on the front alone. We were launched on, we didnt launch first, and we still held our ground and shoved back. You guys can sit and say TWA-S sucks blah blah blah....we've been through several wars, slaughtered through them all and will continue to do so.

Side 1:
Tribes: TWA-S
Players:

Side 2:
Tribes: LEGION
Players:

Timeframe: Last 48 hours

Total conquers:

Side 1: 158
Side 2: 94
Difference: 64

image.php

Total conquers against opposite side:

Side 1: 45
Side 2: 5
Difference: 40

image.php

Points value of total conquers:

Side 1: 1,525,534
Side 2: 896,386
Difference: 629,148

image.php

Points value of total conquers against opposite side:

Side 1: 444,643
Side 2: 48,529
Difference: 396,114

image.php

:lol:

DeletedUser

When TWA-S was formed we went to war with ~IE~ and L2D2. IE fell apart and disbanded, so we were full force against L2D2. I think it was 2 weeks later, TF declared on us. So this is between two tribes, one who has just finished a war, and just started a war with another tribe, and one who has fresh and full troops to reckon with.

But TF didn't do much damage against a tribe who we can consider 50% in troops capacity... So isn't it obvious who is the better tribe?

DeletedUser

There were a few RKN TWA-W members that took early swings, but they didnt push until well after a week of TWA-S being on the front alone. We were launched on, we didnt launch first, and we still held our ground and shoved back. You guys can sit and say TWA-S sucks blah blah blah....we've been through several wars, slaughtered through them all and will continue to do so.

As I said earlier the first day |TF|I took a village was Jan 21st. On the 23rd RKN and TWA-W (collectively) took more TF villages than did TWA-S. 18-16. I'm not saying TWA-S sucks. They did well defending the surprise attack from TF, and had to battle on the front TF had prepared. They were coming out of the war with l2d2 so they didn't have full offensive capacity....

What I am saying is if they didn't have the UA supporting them they probably would have hugged themselves back into the TF family. In approximately 6 days.

DeletedUser

As I said earlier the first day |TF|I took a village was Jan 21st. On the 23rd RKN and TWA-W (collectively) took more TF villages than did TWA-S. 18-16. I'm not saying TWA-S sucks. They did well defending the surprise attack from TF, and had to battle on the front TF had prepared. They were coming out of the war with l2d2 so they didn't have full offensive capacity....

What I am saying is if they didn't have the UA supporting them they probably would have hugged themselves back into the TF family. In approximately 6 days.

Hahaha, hugged ourselves back into the TF family within 6 days? That's cute, if I remember correctly the person they actually focused on was Halok1ng and with mass support, he was our meat shield/nuke killer and he jumped from like 6mil OD to 23mil OD from TF alone. The only outcome that would of came out of TF vs TWA-S 1v1 is TWA-S would of took a little bit longer, same result, just more time.

DeletedUser

Side 1:
Tribes: TWA-S
Players:

Side 2:
Tribes: LEGION
Players:

Timeframe: Last 48 hours

Total conquers:

Side 1: 158
Side 2: 94
Difference: 64

image.php

Total conquers against opposite side:

Side 1: 45
Side 2: 5
Difference: 40

image.php

Points value of total conquers:

Side 1: 1,525,534
Side 2: 896,386
Difference: 629,148

image.php

Points value of total conquers against opposite side:

Side 1: 444,643
Side 2: 48,529
Difference: 396,114

image.php

:lol:

yah, i went inactive, sry i will teach you whats war with a few days when i pull stuff togather.. :icon_wink: and one more thing, your using tactics i was using 3 months ago, and now i see how much they suck against active players :icon_neutral:

DeletedUser

Must admit it kills some game fun when these "great heroes" collapse like a card house in a gentle breeze.....

But I guess new bad personalities will present themselves to me so I can regain focus + game fun again....

Good job TWA S , this was a walk in the park ,lets make K73 blue and then toy with Legion untill they gone :icon_biggrin:

DeletedUser

yea yea....talk talk talk....all im seein sorry :icon_redface: Im well aware of your little disappearance. you know nothing of tactics, or of war it seems. Let me give you a real lesson, I promise, it will be one you do not forget :icon_wink:

And no, TWA-S Would not have gone back to the |TF| family, even without the UA, we would have come out on top of the game. TF was never ahead, nor would they have ever been. :icon_wink:

Now if you'll excuse me....i have some damage to do.:icon_twisted:

DeletedUser

yea yea....talk talk talk....all im seein sorry :icon_redface: Im well aware of your little disappearance. you know nothing of tactics, or of war it seems. Let me give you a real lesson, I promise, it will be one you do not forget :icon_wink:

And no, TWA-S Would not have gone back to the |TF| family, even without the UA, we would have come out on top of the game. TF was never ahead, nor would they have ever been. :icon_wink:

Now if you'll excuse me....i have some damage to do.:icon_twisted:

fakes dont damage me cal, they only give me 8 odd per fake :icon_neutral:

DeletedUser

fakes dont damage me cal, they only give me 8 odd per fake :icon_neutral:

Attacker: Sambrer0
Village: (079) Mork of Ork (572|664) K65

Quantity: 0 0 0 0 0 0 0 0 1 0 0 0
Losses: 0 0 0 0 0 0 0 0 1 0 0 0

:icon_eek: Well......you say you dont use such tactics....then what is that?

and oh wait

what is this

Village: (035) NorCalLion (586|664) K65

HUH.....yea sure look like fakes to me.......:icon_eek:

DeletedUser

Village: (079) Mork of Ork (572|664) K65

:icon_eek: Well......you say you dont use such tactics....then what is that?

and oh wait

what is this

Village: (035) NorCalLion (586|664) K65

HUH.....yea sure look like fakes to me.......:icon_eek:

there is differance btw faking and mass-faking, i think i havent sent more than 200 fakes, i on the other hand have 2k incommings and my "great" odd jump is somehow missing :icon_eek: