TFC and the bad people involved in our recent backwards coup

Michael Wittman

I'm not sure that I would want to use that as an excuse. Life isn't a war game. Comparing behavior in game to RL behavior does not really work. I know that my behavior in game does not compare to how I act in real life, because in the end, TW is just a game.

As for people switching sides in the middle of a war, I find it mildly reprehensible. There are times and reasons for doing so, but those do not include running at the first hint of trouble.

Personally, I think that tribes that take in people that run from the first hint of war are asking for trouble. If those players are willing to betray those that have given them shelter, who else are they willing to betray? You always have to be the biggest, most threatening side to them, otherwise, they will run again.

two different kinds of people man. me and you john. glad to meet you sir pangolin. honor, loyalty, heroism first. then will come the rewards. not the other way around you coward.

DeletedUser59417

I understand where your coming from Michael. I'm know its hard to respect some one that leaves a tribe. It's happens and there is two sides to every story. Tw is a tough game. I'm happy to see some old friends still around. I had rl stuff come up. I do formally apologize to anyone that feels that I let them down. I did protect and help tribe mates the best I could when I was in tfc. When I was a leader I tried to train everyone to play with honor, loyalty and high troop count. In the end I ran out of time to play the game. It turns out I got lucky to have great co players. This game can be stressful, my advise is to try and have fun. Regardless of winning or losing. What made tfc great was the willingness to help each other out no matter what. In my opinion any account that's lasted this long in the world deserves respect.

Snoopzy

I had no idea this thread even existed until my estimed tribe mate, sleepy, made a post about Don Funk and I happened to notice this ^_^

Snoopzy
from Snoopzys DJ Vision :)