~TFR~ + .:UN:. Declare on ELITE!

DeletedUser

Okay i'm a member and co leader of the tribe .:UN:.

I know many people will spam this complaining on how no-one cares, no-one knows any of these tribes. Well, wrong ~TFR~ are 17th place and thats notable. Both ~TFR~ and .:UN:. have a strong alliance and are ones to watch so please do not spam saying "noob tribes".

Down to the issue, in the recent months activity. We saw {E}WRS and their acadamey tribe attempt to form an uprising against ~TFR~. This included many tribes in this uprising and .:UN:. were asked to join, however .:UN:. were in diplomatic negotiation with ~TFR~ at the time and declined.
Having had an alliance with {E}WRS probably made them a bit angry with us for declining, but whenever we were in trouble or we had problems, they were not there to talk they just read mail and simply carried on playing. But when they were in trouble they felt we should help them out?? NO!

We quickly ended relations with them, resulting in them begging for diplomacy with us which was happily declined time and time again.

Their tribe was shook, and once the members began to realise what was happening they disbanded. Members fleeing, some attempting to join ~TFR~ or .:UN:. but they newly formed one so called "elite" tribe. Funnily enough named "ELITE!". We had let them be for the next week while UN dealt with another tribe and TFR prepared undetected. But now we officially declare on them.
No more will their leaders disband and form new tribes running away.

Lee, On behalf of ~TFR~, ~TFR~2 and .:UN:.

DeletedUser

Woop really? How have you heard of UN then?

Would've thought more people heard ~TFR~..

DeletedUser

a K26 battle!!!

well you may need to enter K25 to noble most of ELITE!

can you mail me please???