~TFR~ vs. _RB_

DeletedUser

The name is seezha.:icon_wink:

I see that you have no problem with my name in your forums,so try and get it right here too!:icon_twisted:

DeletedUser66439

undoubtedly they'll give a reason that they were geographically closer!

But the actual reason is to make them look bigger!:icon_cool:

i would say this isnt true, but you have already shown that you wouldnt believe it.

however, i did much the same, leaving PHX for PHXU for reasons of geography

DeletedUser

sheeza soon you will beg for mercy again :) im waiting for that :)

DeletedUser

Akquiah, nice Diplomacy List...I guess...^_^

Allies
KOW
PWND
PHXF
Icolo
CIT
PHX
YTR
_RB_A
PHXU

Non-Aggression-Pact (NAP)
WSS
.:UN:.

Enemies
HATEUS
~TFR~
ENVYUS
~TFR~1

DeletedUser

I am begging you now!!!

Please DONT misspell my name!!!:icon_cry:
and please dont waste my time with bad PnP!!:icon_sad:

LoL...Akquiah...how about just copy and paste his name...???:lol:

It is really simple...

See-Zha

See...Zha

Seezha!!!

DeletedUser

well his name's spelling really doesnt matter :)

and DA..even with that loads of spies you have planted then why you cant bring my war tested tribe down? :)

DeletedUser

Who said, we are warring you???

We are just playing games with you right now...just a little skirmish from here and then.

Give me 1 week, then we will declare a War...^_^

Oh yeah, can you say to Trntg28, goodbye. He is quitting TW. Can you also say to Creased, that Satbir is not inactive. Also, Rubienny...Disperare is not inactive for more than 3 days...where did you get that from???

^_^

DeletedUser

thanks scorpio..i can still reminisce when you are here with us :)

anyway we are holding strong..and we imporve our pts to 3m plus..we will keep growing..just watch and learn.. :)

Sorry dude, but i was never with _RB_. Yes, I was with _MW_, and would have remained loyal. However, you decided to disband. This betrayal then gave me a choice of where to move. And I chose ~TFR~, which was wise.

And now am happy that none of the old _MW_ members are there in _RB_. It will not make me feel guilty while attacking

DeletedUser

well his name's spelling really doesnt matter :)

and DA..even with that loads of spies you have planted then why you cant bring my war tested tribe down? :)

War tested tribe?? Dude! seriously!! what war? which test?

I blv you had 5 or 6 members of ~TFR~ attacking and you ran off and merged into PHX. Before that you had 1 (or was it two?) HATEUS members attacking you and you tried to go running off to TFR.

DeletedUser66439

Can you also say to Creased, that Satbir is not inactive.

well, the way i figure, if you dont use resources in 3 villages for over 50 hours, you're inactive.

he got between 52 and 57 hours before using resources in 3 villages...i considered him inactive until i scouted again and he had used them...

satbir has proven to be very active recently, quite polite too. he replys to my mails within minutes, no matter when i send them. im having trouble figuring out when he isnt online...

DeletedUser

Trust me, that kid's always online. He sleeps less than I do! :p

DeletedUser

well, the way i figure, if you dont use resources in 3 villages for over 50 hours, you're inactive.

he got between 52 and 57 hours before using resources in 3 villages...i considered him inactive until i scouted again and he had used them...

satbir has proven to be very active recently, quite polite too. he replys to my mails within minutes, no matter when i send them. im having trouble figuring out when he isnt online...

He got sleeping disorder...I guess...jOkes...:lol:

So, it will be a big problem for you Creased...:icon_rolleyes:

DeletedUser

Allies
HATEUS
DITS
DITO
ENVYUS
~TFR~1

~CBN~

Enemies
ELLG
PWND
PHXF
PHXR
PHX
YTR
~VP~
PHXU

-is your tribal diplomacy page DA?

DeletedUser

To be honest, I do love how in these threads everyone feels the need to post up a list of tribes with those headings. Or a screenshot of the same. Tricky thing is that you never quite know whether it's an honest representation or not...

DeletedUser

Allies
HATEUS
DITS
DITO
ENVYUS
~TFR~1

~CBN~

Enemies
ELLG
PWND
PHXF
PHXR
PHX
YTR
~VP~
PHXU

-is your tribal diplomacy page DA?

No, I think your spy...I wonder who...I am still curious about it...hmmm...anyway, I think your spy copied the wrong thing...:lol:

DeletedUser

is the whole diplomcay page worng? is there a bug in this game? :))

DeletedUser

AM i in the wrong tribe?
\ cause that's not the diplomacy page that i am seeing!:icon_redface: