~TH~ Declares The Defence Of K6

DeletedUser55253

No one has said that yet ;( gary don't be a spoilt sport!

wind knight

I thought it was fairly simple. Even if this still isn't the thread to gossip about it. TH intends to attack {One}, and I'm assuming BOSS is either going to assist (with the help of a certain other) or will pick up some of the pieces.

as my post in the DSK forum said its not BOSS you have to worry about :icon_twisted: nor is it Qiva :icon_twisted: lol the North-East is looking good even the rim i have been told this time of the year its a perfect place to live :icon_twisted:

DeletedUser49124

as my post in the DSK forum said its not BOSS you have to worry about :icon_twisted: nor is it Qiva :icon_twisted: lol the North-East is looking good even the rim i have been told this time of the year its a perfect place to live :icon_twisted:

I'm well aware of your other posts, but given your policy during the SR war..."picking up the pieces" seem to fit with BOSS's profile. Especially given your already-existent K7 holdings. Then again, I might be over-analyzing it.:icon_rolleyes:

wind knight

I'm well aware of your other posts, but given your policy during the SR war..."picking up the pieces" seem to fit with BOSS's profile. Especially given your already-existent K7 holdings. Then again, I might be over-analyzing it.:icon_rolleyes:

your funny but no we did that in K17 because as i said from our diplomatic agreement ~TH~ can not noble in K17 lol nor can we noble in K6 so because they can't noble in K17 and them players were tribeless we gave them food and a home :lol: but K7 they can have its better for them have K7 rather than leting your small tribe have it :icon_twisted:

Last edited:

wind knight

Hahahaha man i love politics :p

lol i agree with you on this lol

and i think he is looking for BOSS to invite him so he can find shelter from your war but well that is not goin to happen lol