Thank you LXG

DeletedUser

I would like to thank LXG for becoming one the fastest tribes in TW history to go from being in the top 6 to a vapor in less than 30 days. (clapping)

That should be a TW record....

Everyone stand up and applaud LXG for sucking badly....

DeletedUser

Thats what happens if tribe has no diplomatic skills. What did they expect? They respected nobody, so everyone crushed them.
Same thing is gonna happen to UFC family....

DeletedUser86073

I expected more of a fight from these guys tbh, was a bit let down when i nobled 2 of their guys and made one quit with only losing scouts :(

DeletedUser

this poses as a lesson to all, dont recruit refugees. Their downfall is that they trusted too much on ranking thinking that they can intimidate anyone with that. I still cant believe that they went all out in defending GOOP refugees. How foolish.

Same thing is gonna happen to UFC family....

a sentiment we both share.

DeletedUser

Thats what happens if tribe has no diplomatic skills. What did they expect? They respected nobody, so everyone crushed them.

Unfortunately, that is what happens when the dukes are a couple of teenagers and barons with true leadership skills are not given a hand in ultimate decisions. A couple of rogue players nobled Zero and [WP] villas without permission, thumbed their noses when told to return them, and were not kicked out of the tribe as a result. So of course WP and Zero would then side with Omen/S.D, or any top tribe, who goes to war with LxG.
Lesson learned, with a fresh start in a new world. To the victor, goes the spoils :icon_twisted:

DeletedUser

this poses as a lesson to all, dont recruit refugees. Their downfall is that they trusted too much on ranking thinking that they can intimidate anyone with that. I still cant believe that they went all out in defending GOOP refugees. How foolish.

Actually, taking the active Goop members was just an excuse to show Omen where LxG was headed. The war was already set, it was not about them.
And really, what you consider recruiting refugees here is also being done by Zero, R4KI and the other top tribes, so I don't understand your point.

DeletedUser

Well, you see, GOOP disbanded, and OMEN wanted every GOOP member to be taken out to the rim.

LxG on the other hand harbored these GOOP members,
OMEN mailed their leadership to give them the boot,
but responded on a threat of taking over OMEN's K.

thus axes were raised and war begun.

MY EDIT: for what its worth, i agree with you, the refugee is just an icing on top sort to speak.

DeletedUser

I knew when Chetters X replied to my mail, that they wanted a war more than the goop refugees. And war they got. Chimino you sound so clever, why didn't you side with Omen, when you realized what they were plotting?

DeletedUser

And really, what you consider recruiting refugees here is also being done by Zero, R4KI and the other top tribes, so I don't understand your point.

the refugee thing is a funny one that comes up in every world. It largely comes down to what your definition of a refugee is, because some people will say anyone who has received attacks then joins another tribe is a refugee, whereas i would have to disagree.

For me a refugee is someone who is being farmed/nobled and does not possess the means to defend themselves. Whereas there are many cases where players who are not only capable of defending but even beating their attackers are being called refugees.

Where you draw the line and how you define refugees is up to the tribe, but if you pay attention you will notice that nearly every top tribe on every world (at least those i have played) will take in what many people will consider refugees and they will recieve no criticism for it. In fact in many cases they will be praised for such a move.

Slightly off topic, but an interesting point i thought

DeletedUser

I am in agreement with simz, it is common practice for the winning tribe in war to take members of the losing side and absorb them into their tribe. And if a tribe is attacking one specific individual and that individual is winning, then I wouldn't consider them a refugee as they aren't being beaten and don't need to beg for help, however if someone joins and immediately asks for support I would consider them a refugee, or if you are in the process of nobling them and they decide to join another tribe so you will perhaps stop, I consider that a refugee as well.

DeletedUser

I never said that it wasnt sometimes better to fight, I just said that its common practice for top tribes to do this :)

DeletedUser

The thing is, the Goop refugees were noobs. All of em. We were trying to keep our record of low member count, high average points. I'm all for recruiting a few enemy members but they have to meet certain standards. Goop were just one of them noob tribes who think they're good and most tribes usually come up against in their starting continent.

DeletedUser

well then i can say, GOOP falls under your definitions,

TO BE NOBLED, but thinking to dodge the inevitable joined a seemingly stronger tribe. again let me point out seemingly.

DeletedUser

Actually, taking the active Goop members was just an excuse to show Omen where LxG was headed. The war was already set, it was not about them.

care to digress on your statement?

now you know the reason i dont think you'd be more confused now.

DeletedUser

I'd like to also thank LxG (chetters x) for kicking me out 2-3 days before ops were launched on me :p I was never a spy (I detest spies). But, I thank you for suspecting I was and being paranoid enough to throw me out without any communication or warning. From that, ops were then canceled and I was presented an opportunity to join Zero instead of being rimmed :p Many thanks to LxG for their actions

For the record, LxG DID HAVE a spy in Zero and still didn't do anything when wars broke out. Can't have been a very good one :p

Saved me a lot of headache anyway

DeletedUser

I expected more of a fight from these guys tbh, was a bit let down when i nobled 2 of their guys and made one quit with only losing scouts :(

Easy there chief. Me quitting had absolutely nothing to do with you and your scouting. Your yellow-belly tribemate formerly of LxG on the other hand...