Thanks & Good Bye

tigerjaws

Imp. Note - Please dont consider this thread an an entry for the premium points competition.

Yes guys! You heard it right! I have finally decided to quit TW for an indefinite time. This decision was hitting my mind for the past 3 months and i have finally decided to quit.

Many of us dream to rule over the world. We all grow up reading the stories of the famous kings who went on to conquer this world. We also hear stories about the heroics of many men during war. And somewhere in our mind, we also dream about doing something similar. However in this modern world, its not possible. And i guess Tribalwars is a perfect medium for many of us to make our dream virtually come true. The medieval age setup of the game, the names of the troops(spears, swords, etc), the formation of tribes and their leaders, the leaders and their priviledges, the diplomacy setup - all this makes us live the moments we only could dream of. We all dream of ruling over the world. So to make this dream come true, we form our own tribes and lead them to lead the world. The politics, the strategies, attacks and counter-attacks, hate, betrayal - we find all these ingredients in this game. Many fail, a few succeed. But at the end of the day, we all feel happy that we atleast got a chance to realise our dream. So i really thank from my heart to all TW staff and mods who work hard for us. Thanks a lot!

I have given 2 years of my life to this game. I talked with a lot of new players in TW and teach them the basics of the game. I also once led a tribe which was solely made by crusaderp to teach the noobs the basics of the game. There have been some wonderful moments for me in TW - sniping a 200 ms noble train. killing 80,000 troops of a single tribe with only 6,000 troops at our disposal. There have been also some worst moments - not worth to be mentioned. But i am now physically and mentally getting tired of the game. Me and my friends are going for a nice massage this weekend so that we all relax after quitting TW. I have established myself at the new workplace, now its time to stem my position there. So until i attain that, i wont be thinking of joining TW again. I will probably feel a bit bored as i daily devoted 60% of my daily time on TW. So in my spare time, i would keep visiting the forums and keep myself in touch with this world. But till then, from the battlefield of W47, its goodbye to all! And good luck!

P.S. - If by chance i decide to come back and Uruz lasts, I would like to have an account playing against Uruz. Its been months that i have faced any tough gameplay. So hope you guys expand on this world till i return.

DeletedUser85953

Cheers mate.

Good read thou. You should have entered and donated the points to someone :D

+1

DeletedUser

It was a good read. Good luck with everything. Im sure you'll return one day.. for now, enjoy the amazing amount of free time you will have.

DeletedUser

Your gonna be suprized to see this from me but its gonna be alot more boring for me know that I dont have a flaming partner. We were allies then enemies and so on but I will admit you got me back on my toes and stopped me from being lazy at times so I thank you for that. Good luck in RL.

DeletedUser

Some people keep playing after it's fun and I've never understood this. I have played on and off for three years and whenever a world gets boring or tiresome, regardless of how well I'm doing then I will quit it. This is just a game and you are supposed to have fun.

Best of luck in rl and maybe you will be back on a new world one day for a little more fun :)

DeletedUser

Good luck tiger. I completely understand everything you said because I feel the same thing, TW has gotten pretty boring. And I've gotten lazy. We try to enjoy every moment, even though we know that we will quit at some point.

Good luck to you, have fun.

DeletedUser92094

Catcha Tiger, I've always seen you as a good player, never ticked me off, except for that one time when you and billore wouldn't stop arguing in your war thread :D

Good luck in the real world, i hear its got cookies :)

DeletedUser

Good luck in RL,

i kinda liked arguing with you, and reading your arguements with bill, you were a good player,

maybe see you when you return.

best of luck.

civicgod.

DeletedUser

Good luck with evrything man, just a you leave, I decide to join again.