The *600* Tribe

DeletedUser

Hello Fellow Spartans!!!!!

I would like to invite you all to join my uber tribe *600*. If 300 Spartans can take on several million, just imagine what 600 Spartans can do.

As Baron of this tribe, however, I am not in charge of recruitment. If you are interested in becoming a part of this uber W7 tribe, please contact Luxemburger In Any of the following worlds! He is responsible for all recruitment or tribal info.

We will own W7. I look forward to seeing all of you ingame.

"Come home with this shield or upon it!" Spartans for life!!!!

DeletedUser

Gans is just jelous that *600* has already filled up and we are now recruiting for *601*

Not to mention the elaborate system we have devloped for the positioning of this tribe. We will have members steadily signing up at a steady rate throughout the first week. This will secure a strong influence throughout core and rim. On top of that, we have already divided members between NW, NE, SW, SE. There will be no section of the map untouched by Spartan influence.

Likewise it has come to our attention that due to our current standing, an anti-*600* coalation has already been established (No names will be relased, but you know who you are :icon_twisted:) Because of this, *600* will start under a different, noobish sounding name. Within the first two months, however, we shall change our tag/name to the glory that is *600*. Likewise, our members are also not all joining up at the beginning, because having a full, elite status tribe within the first week will be a dead giveaway. This also gives us the option of distributing members throughout other tribes to gather intelegence on possible threats. Later on you may be seeing something similar to Litwols diplomacy postings on W6.

Because of this heightened security, our Duke Luxemburger may deny that such a tribe even exists. This is not the case, but if he throws out such accusations, that means that you are not being considered because of security reasons.

*601* is still recruiting though, and any applicants are encouraged to send Luxemburger an ingame mail in one of the worlds he actively plays. Those worlds are found here:

Luxemburger

Spartans! Tonight we dine in W7!

:icon_twisted:

DeletedUser

Little Bizzys

It has come to my attention that another Spartan tribe has been created. Do not confuse the two. Ours is vastly superior.