The Adventures of Tampon and PaD

• Thread starter DeletedUser112070
  • Start date

DeletedUser112070

Hello fellows! Most of you know us from W70 where my co-player, -Tampon, and I, -PaD, play the famous "Abused Tampon" account! We joined the world like every other player did, planing our strategy, looking for a tribe, and checking our neighbors ... but then -Tampon had a great idea: "Let's create a diary about our W70 journey!" We wrote for a few days and shared it on our profile ... something out of our bordem has unexpectedly became a great success! Many players mailed us and that motivated us to keep updating it! Soon after, we created a subscriber database and a daily schedule!
Tampon Brothers want to thank you for this opportunity! We appreciate and listen to any and all feedback you share with us and we love you!
As you know, we had a break period from our story (real-life problems), but now we have finally gathered all our energy and, despite our problems, we are ready to reply to our subscribers! NO , we did NOT forgot you and it's NOT the end of the story because it's not the end of Tampon Brothers and we will be here until the world's end!

Chapter one : Week 1 - The prologue

[spoil]Day 1: I have joined world 70 as a new ruler. My village believes that I am a real human being, when in fact I am a sad, bloody, wet and used tampon. No one has yet found out. TokenWarrior, a ruler from a different village, has questioned me. I think I have put him off my trail so far.

Day 2: It seems all the commotion with TokenWarrior has died down. However, one of my loyal farmers, a spear-man, questioned me about it. I sent him off on a single man raid, and he never returned. Hopefully he didn't inform anyone else...

Day 3: A miracle happened today. I found someone who could help run the village with me, like a co-player would. He is in the same situation as I was in - he was a pad for one of the female swordsmen of the army. I cleaned him up, and he seems like a really good guy. We will get on well together, as we come from the same company and the same situation.

Day 4: Being tribeless is bringing a lot of attention to ourselves. Everyone in K54 wants us. Maybe we should join a tribe so less people find out what we horrifically are.

Day 5: It seems like the spear-man from day 2 let our paladin know who we are. Sadly, we've had to replace our best troop and farmer. I feel like this is the last one of our troops we'll have to kill for awhile - we've taught the rest of the army not to question us.

Day 6: Today has been a depressing day. Being a human sounds so fun, but is so far away from reality for me. Being surrounded by villages ran by real humans gives me false hope. I just joined a tribe - hopefully they will help teach me the ways of how humans act and interact with one another.

Day 7: Today for few hours ,the humans recognized me as having the biggest village in the world! They have also asked a lot questions and my cover was almost blown! I also found another co-player today, called 'Pill'! I feel he will help a lot. The first week has gone good for me, although I have nearly been found out multiple times!
[/spoil]

Chapter 1 : Week 2 - The wish

[spoil]Day 8: The first week passed, and it seems like the humans all think I'm still a human. But I get more and more afraid of the army growing in my village. They are constantly patrolling and searching in every corner of this town. It's only a matter of time before I get found. I need to do something that the citizens of the town will appreciate, so I can silence them for awhile.

Day 9: I had to find a disguise today. I've been almost found out too many times! We had an axe man that was by himself near the palace today - I took him out along with PaD and Pill. I've managed to get inside his head into the brain, so I can now control him. I'll have to learn how he acted now. It's getting harder and harder!

Day 10: In the past few days, a person named Qulbotoke came into the village! I met him in our village's inn! He was chilling about asking people questions and questions! I was afraid he was sent to make my plans fail, but he was sent by the king of world 70 to see how well our village is managed! He asked me about many things but in the end he left with no idea what the three of us were! Apparently he'll be putting up our interview soon!

Day 11: It seems the tribe I am in has fully accepted me. I have been fully promoted to the head recruiter. The tribe seems to be doing well, I'm getting a lot of mail from people wanting to join me. I just really hope I can carry on writing all these mails back, as I am sometimes getting period stain blood on the mails.

Day 12: My current days have become long and boring. I sit around, controlling my human carrier, watching my army and village grow. The days of living life in the fast lane have long past. I need to relive them again, they made me feel young!

Day 13: Today was "Dragon's Festival" in the town ! All my villagers gather together in the center of town and party :) ! I meet an old woman named "Khali" , she told me a story about a wizzard who lives in the in the mountains far fields away ! I may pay him a visit next days and see if he can help me (Old woman's story about the wizzard- read day 14

Day 14 ( The story of the 5th elements Wizard ) :

I didn't sleep last night ! I was thinking about the old woman's story -> "It happened 70 years ago , when i was a young lady . I meet this guy called "Helios" ,he was living next to my house , he was a handsome guy and i had a crush on him for 1 year *...sigh* ! I remember the last time i saw him like it was yesterday ... It was a rainy night , i heard some screams and noises out of his house ! I was so scared that i jumped in bed and didn't get up until the sunrise ! When the sun was up i went in that house and see if they are OK but what i saw was horrible *cough* ! Helios was stabbing his mother and father and screaming with a devil voice "I'll devour your souls , everyones ! I'll be the dreaded Helios and nobody will face , I'll have the absolute POWER !!!" I ran out the house and screamed for help but he already dissapeared ! Few months later a legion was recruited to hunt and kill him but they never came back ! ....

Day 15 : Last few days were so boring ! All villagers are out harvesting ! The guards are still in the village but most of them are chilling around the brothel or sleeping !I searched for information about the Wizard and seems he was last seen 15 years ago in the "Crusti Cave" ! I'm going to visit him ! Here's my quests jurnal :

1. Preparations for the journey
a - Weapons
✔ (I found a sword and a torch in my room , should be enough)
b - clothes
✔ ( My king clothes can draw unwanted attention , i changed them with one of my villa's elders )
c - food
✔ ( Bought some fish and few fruits )
d - tools
✔ ( Just some stones i found )
2. Find a sitter for the village before leaving

3. Leave the village without being seen
✔ ( I left durring the patrol changing , i jumped the wall and scratched my knee , should be fine )
4. Head to North untill I reach the mountain

5. Find The cave entrance

6. Find the wizzard
x [/spoil]

Chapter 2 : Week 1 - A new plan

[spoil]Day 1: I failed my mission to find the wizzard ! We found the cave but a mystic force stoped us to continue trough the cave ! Unfortunately we lost our good friend Pill during this jurney :( ! That's it ! I must accept myself being a Tampon and i must focus on the important things like dominate this world

Day 2: Today a nobleman visited me ! We talked about how to conquer other villages ! He told me I must pay him some resources if I want him to work for me ! Im also preparing my giant army to attack but i'm a bit afraid becouse even they are a lot , they have never been in a war against our enemies so this is their first battle!
[/spoil]And that's where we stopped guys! But despite our little break, players want more and helped us with new ideas! We thought creating a group, a gang, an ARMY! Our little organisation will be called "The Tampon Pack" and you could help us with suggestions and with more, drawings and songs :p (yeah , i'm thinking too far ...)

From now on , -Tampon and I will post our little diary about our world 70's adventure here but you will still be able to check it on our game profile !

Want to get the daily story quicker? Send a message to Abused Tampon so you can subscribe for free and get it 6 hours before everyone else!

Subscribe and I will never attack you!

New day added at 00:00:00 ST every day!

Comments, questions, or suggestions? - Mail Abused Tampon

My interview can be found here.

Story :
______________________________________________________________________________________

Chapter 2 : Week 3 - The greed
[spoil]Day 1 : It was an awful week! So much screems, so much cries for help and requests for mercy; That's all I heared during my 2nd village nobling. I didn't know being a king means to be so hard. But the guilt can't stop me now, now when I feel the real power, the power wich stands in my hands! I'll cover the world in the blood like i was covered by humans my whole life! My army and I will dominate and then ... I will revange ... [/spoil]
______________________________________________________________________________________

Last edited by a moderator:

DeletedUser70924

Yes. I do enjoy my erotic fiction.

Last edited:

Epic Pandas

Love reading this. Glad you guys are back in action.