The Adventures of VS Episode 1

• Thread starter Executive Transvestite
  • Start date

DeletedUser

Episode 1: Moving Into The Neighborhood.

(I've been away for some time, so this is long overdue, but I'll quickly catch this up to current time of the server as quickly as I can with my schedule)

Dear Diary,

I was at my house wondering why everything was boring, so I eventually figured a good move was in order. After all, my mansion was getting quite boring, but I wanted some under-developed third world country to go to, to build it up from the stone age. And it just so happened that an exotic country still developing was in an unruly state of chaos, and it's name just has "exotic" and "exciting" written all over it, the name was "W59" it's even in a language I don't understand, love it already! From this I will build up a straw hut into another set of mansion like I'm boringly sitting upon here. It'll be a fight against dictators who'll spew hateful messages as they lose wars, but that's okay, if they speak using some txt tlk dialogue or 1337 dialect, I can't be hurt by foreign insults very well. And I saw the most beautiful ad in this cozy neighborhood of this exotic country.
[spoil]
yc300.jpg
[/spoil]

Oh how lovely. So cheap, and adorable little cottage as well? There couldn't be any downsides to this one at all. Naturally I packed...no, this is travel to a en exotic fresh start. Clearly for the sake of challenge, no one moves here with possessions. So I just needed myself to get there fast.
[spoil]
08_piagio_vespa_046.jpg
[/spoil]

Ah a beautiful drive, and since it's a Vespa it could also fly and operate underwater, all executive transvestites have one of course. The house was more beautiful in person, aww I was so at a loss of words. I took a picture right away of the new house i needed to do some upgrading on.
[spoil]
yc300.jpg
[/spoil]

Yeah, apparently that font wasn't added, it just floats in front of the house for some reason, well what can I say? It had me sold, but it had to go, for some reason the mail man thought my address was 1500. Obviously my mail box says 413|354 Jeesh, such an amateur.

All was going well, but I sort of ran out of money quickly, but for some reason there was a table inside the house, and it was almost deliberate for it to be there. With a notebook of some sort, I decided I may as well check out whatever came with the downtrodden hut.
[spoil]
footprint-table-3.jpg
[/spoil]

Well apparently someone was rude enough to step on the trees lumber while it was drying in its cement mold, how rude I say! But a little booklet of instruction? Oh these 3rd world countries are getting so user-friendly.

But oh god, I was scared after I touched this, something evil entered my room, and late at night made it terrifying. I was scared at the figure that made it self appear.

[spoil]
MyRoomWindow.jpg
[/spoil]
It was terrifying that this figure came to me at night around 2 pm, or 14:00 ST. Okay so it was broad daylight, but it was very terrifying either way! He called himself a Shinigami, a God of Tribalwars. He claimed he was explain how use this world as a means to kill off whoever I wanted.

We talked about how I'd need soldiers, of course I tried calling them employees and explaining they were people, but of course, he explained to me Tribalwars wasn't about trying to make a family of troops, that they were pawns if I was going to succeed. And he explained that I needed to take all easy resources that I could and use them to my benefit. He showed me the neighborhood in a light I didn't see before. He explained what "farming" was, and he showed me a nearby house creating a very badly done red circle for some reason.

[spoil]
05-bridgeway-house-rendering.jpg
[/spoil]

He said "You see your neighbor there? They're old people, also known as inactives, no one is sure if they're dead or just sleeping, but either way their social security checks still get sent to them in the mail, but the first one to go by can take the money for them self. All the neighbors who want to take over will be doing the same thing to all of these old inactive neighbors for the sake of progressing the country under their name. for now, until you can take other peoples funds by force, you're best off not stealing candy from babies, but social security from dear old grammy and grandpa. If you need to feel better, at least drop some bird seeds nearby them on that bench so some birds will keep them company. No need to get personal when they mail you asking why you keep visiting their house, or when they ask to be friend, they really just want you change their nooby diapers. all old noobs are really gross, don't bother affiliating with them, they're best as farms.

[spoil]
stealingmail.jpg
[/spoil]
I had to do this, only then will I be a respected lord and make my way to a respectable league of leadership who will rule the world with an iron fist, a titanium shield, and buns of steel, and maybe some sexy look make-up and lingerie inbetween reigns of terror. It's a quotation from Stallins "Dictatorship 101" I believe.

Now, the difficult question of who to ally myself with, everyone, even the most powerful of leaders needs a group. Well I was looking around, and everyone looked rather bland with roman armor, or some some silly crusadist knights of holy mumbo jumbo order. Naturally my first place is the top rankings list to look at.

"Shave? Nothanku, I prefer wax
Pita, no penguins and other exotic animals taste too delicious, Hobos included
Onfire? Oh dear, I may be hot but I get the flamer label a bit much as it is, it's male lesbian, not drag queen.
what is next here?
WobWob? silly noises and lead by a cat that for some reason has a lot of people who've just had weed chasing him? Maybe it's the frenchtoa...oh dear he's confused, is that a pop tart instead? sounds like someone needs a bit more education on the nyan cat, and as soon as I get a good way for that sound sensible as a joke in this comedical story, I'll tell my publishers to post it here.
Bacon? for some reason that doesn't sound like it'll last long
What's this one? no name but it does say 'we're lead by a woman with drinking issues who goes on emotional rampages causing her fellow tribe mates to get annoyed with her, what is generously called leadership? I like drinking, but I prefer some sexy sexy with it instead
ONE? maybe, but for some reason I don't think they'd like an alliance, doubt they'd be comfortable with a two, that diplomatic arrangement will never happen.

The entire list left me most unpleased, but luckily I did still have my Vespa. I drove by a very sexy and very well developed Structure. It reminded me of the days at Sorority. I mean just look at those women!

[spoil]
oYPwaU_sorority41.jpg
[/spoil]

Sign me up, fancy them. I'll never have to sleep alone again, I'll never have to have pillow fights alone again. Or at least with only a Shinigami, that can be just as awkward. From now on the world will have a much brighter future, and I was now a part of the Victorious Secret catalog crew. I think I heard the name somewhere, but I'm not sure where, but I was happy to accept the standard issue uniform lingerie and VS brand pillow. Pillows that are tech 4 acting as sword and shield, very efficient these days and sexy too. The boys won't stand a chance.

Stay tuned for Episode 2: The Noisy Neighbors.

DeletedUser

Read it all and as good as it was... Not very interesting unfortunately. Look forward to see if they get more intriguing.

Btw, I'm down the last pic. Let's get some. :p

DeletedUser92094

And in no time, that Nyan Cat felt he had done all he could at his home, and left for the sexy ladies in their bikinis.

[SPOIL][11:42:33 PM] Will٩(●̮̮̃•̃)۶: watch this, i'm gonna make a post that directs the attention back at me.
[11:42:50 PM] The Executive Jerrad: i kind of was waiting for that lol[/SPOIL]

Dayum' straight! ;)

but in all serious, Welldone! i did enjoy the read. :)

DeletedUser

So bottom line?

Bottom line is these forums are boring so he's trying to make it fun by creating an awesome story like this.

If you can't see that then maybe you should go back to 5th grade where they teach you not to just read, but to try and understand the things you are reading. I know its gonna be tough, but were all here for you :icon_rolleyes:

DeletedUser

Stay tuned for Episode 2: The Noisy Neighbors.

Oh shit! :icon_redface: :lol:

[spoil]
izzradw59.jpg
[/spoil]

Since this isnt a photoshop competition i left it in the style used above..ie delibertaly rough and ready.

The picture that made me laugh was the Picture of Eddie surreptiously sidling up to the Mail Box with the pay check in it :icon_biggrin:

[spoil]
stealingmail.jpg
[/spoil]

Last edited by a moderator:

DeletedUser

Bottom line is these forums are boring so he's trying to make it fun by creating an awesome story like this.

If you can't see that then maybe you should go back to 5th grade where they teach you not to just read, but to try and understand the things you are reading. I know its gonna be tough, but were all here for you :icon_rolleyes:

Thanks, I was more searching for a bottom line conclusion which save you the long read.. For the people who aren't banned:icon_cry: