the Agullabell/Violett poll

Status
Not open for further replies.

DeletedUser

And to explain my vote, i know Vio better so i voted for her.

Fair enough, i think its a way of saying yes I was biased.

I dont know much bout Vios personality, dont really care to know either. And about Bell, i didnt say anything about her personality, I just wanted to show people who dont know yet that how much Bell affected this world. So I was all about her player skills, and I also compared -Vio's skills- ( :lol: ) just as a player, unfortunately.

Its disgusting to compare,vote for people's personalities, especially for the ones who dont know anything about. I cant expect for commenters to be as mature as OTD so i cant just tell Bell not to give a darn about that kids.

Last edited by a moderator:

DeletedUser

Peter: doesn't a poll always asks what the public thinks instead of what is actually the right answer? :icon_razz:

Bingo. If you don't like what the public thinks, then don't single out certain players to flame.

DeletedUser45021

valth, ur acting as if im the one that made the poll :icon_neutral: , i never told anyone to make a poll, i never suggested it either, i just found it funny tbh and took it as a joke, theres no need to "bash" on me now. im not the one that started the flaming either :icon_neutral:

DeletedUser

valth, ur acting as if im the one that made the poll :icon_neutral: , i never told anyone to make a poll, i never suggested it either, i just found it funny tbh and took it as a joke, theres no need to "bash" on me now. im not the one that started the flaming either :icon_neutral:

im not bashing you, actually i like how you try to look cool or sexy, making me laugh :icon_biggrin:

DeletedUser45021

im not bashing you, actually i like how you try to look cool or sexy, making me laugh :icon_biggrin:

:icon_neutral: if you knew me, youd know that your way off your speculation

Status
Not open for further replies.