The Artemis Examiner

DeletedUser

Yes we did get slaughtered no arguments there but not for the reason it has been told

Many other aspects affected how this war went on us

I would like an interview so that everything can be cleared up which has been overlooked or purposely ignored.

I will answer any question asked in extreme detail to ensure there are no misunderstandings.

The war was much different to how it has been perceived & then told

Areyaen

Ahh....I'm sorry. And to you and everyone else that was *slightly* impatient, go write your own paper :icon_wink: And if that's too much, I'm accepting opinion pieces for the next issues.

All I know is the thread gained about 500 views over night...

yes it was a good Idea to highlight extenals ingame, very good read friend, as for writing a paper?

you already know I can barely type with these decrepit mitts of mine, so UMM NO

birdie/whatever/whatever/whatever/lumo... quit hopping accounts every time you get your butt kicked, it doesn't matter which one you play the result seems to always be the same:icon_biggrin: after the mods take half your villages for multi-accounting, some NOB!! comes by to shaft you of the rest of them

DeletedUser

the truth

When i was birdieboy111, it just so happened that some noob who started on world 39 had the same password as me.

TW banned me for having two accounts, as this guy had the same password as me

At the time i had 27villages, & they took 14 of them 12 of them nuke villages, so i had little offense or nobles to take my villages back. Just at this time, the player lumograph, a friend of mine quit & said i could have it.

He was a well stocked set of local villages in a good position to take on our enemies, who were ~A~

We had been warring with them for about 2months & were winning nicely & as Lumograph i took about 15villages in the north of K73 from them

But then when you decided to pick on our players & then declare war over a 5k barb we had ~A~ attacking us & mostly me, We had 14different NOB players attacking us, not 4 as you have been told. & then 2 -V- players got involved in attacking me.

I myself as a 250k players had 3000incomings on my 31 villages from 11 different NOB players, 2 -V- players & then the two of the three biggest players in ~A~,Juayfai & Terrorisor

After 5 days of war, we managed to take about 11 villages from you guys in NOB!! as well as about 15 ~A~ villages

I took 4 of Govnar smrti's villages & lost 3 in this time to him & then when all these other players & tribes got involved we were, of course, overwhelmed as you were 6times our size

If you look at how we have done, we did exceptionally well in holding up your tribe for so long.

It was always obvious you'd win with the size you were compared to us, especially when we had already been in a war for 2months previously & then 4 other large players from 2 other tribes got involved.

I am glad the war is over & am not looking to cause trouble but I don't want my tribe pushed aside & considered weak when we did exceptionally well for our size compared to all the attackers coming at us.

In the end week of the war we had only about 10 people fighting the war & that was my council & myself sitting everyone, who quit from getting bored of mass fakes.

I hope this has cleared some things up that needed to be said, as my tribe doesn't deserve how it has been branded.

Thank you for your time,

Birdie/Lumo

DeletedUser

Lol,this is funny. NO you didnt do well in this so called war, you didnt do anything at all, yes you took 3 of my vills in first 24 hours of this because my cluster is very isolated and its right next to your vlls. do you remmebr what happened after that? ill remind you, you lost almost entire cluster. also you did get incoming from most of our players, but those were fakes, and thats called teamwork,maybe you have heard of it? only 4 or 5 of us actualy nobled you guys. after initaly 2 days of war you guys stoped fighting, i got no incomings at all. we were just killing trough your stacks and taking your vills even with morale issues we had.And dont complain about size,NoB!! was always fighting wars with much larger tribes and won, MASK is fighting a much larger tribe(ok they are complaining a bit XD).And yes im too glad this is over as i got bored with lack of resistance.
The bottom line is you got NOB!!ed and thats it, not the first tribe to get one NOB up theirs and certainly not the last.

cheers.

DeletedUser

Lol yeah all those epic 1 ram nukes I sent those must have put a major dent in your wall eh? There were only 4 people fighting that war because the northern guys like me have been fighting for 3-4 months straight and used the southern NOB!! war as a nice break from action.

DeletedUser

Guys, please keep the discussions about what is actually written in the newspaper. Anything else, can be discussed in it's own thread (or a new thread if there isn't already one). Please keep this on-topic, i don't want to go berserk with the Delete/Infract buttons :icon_wink:

DeletedUser

stats

Including BASH in Mask-TDE war stats is just wrong. And wherever you got that information about Mask / Bash relation is also wrong.

Last edited by a moderator:

2004 Artemis

Including BASH in Mask-TDE war stats is just wrong. And wherever you got that information about Mask / Bash relation is also wrong.

So then MASK is completely unrelated to BASH? Interesting that you should say that, as Ahmen seems to completely disagree and I was under the impression that he was a leader in MASK... Does the leadership not communicate?
[4/20/2010 10:52:22 PM]2004 Artemis: Are you guys related to BASH?
[4/20/2010 10:52:54 PM] Ahmen.Terminator: yes
[4/20/2010 10:53:12 PM] 2004 Artemis: Academy or Family?
[4/20/2010 10:54:02 PM] Ahmen.Terminator: Basher tribe
[4/20/2010 10:54:24 PM] Ahmen.Terminator: as we have attacks from tde cohorts that morale kills us
That quote right there tells us that MASK is using BASH to assist in attacking the T.D.E Family. So please tell me, why shouldn't they be included in the stats?

DeletedUser

Do you know to read tribes profiles? Right. So tell me where it is said Bash is related to Mask. Your interview with Ahmen was in a moment when Anger? disbanded and many things were yet in the air. Now all is settled, and I still no see where you can get the conclusion about this relation. I am leader of Mask along with the council and I tell you there is no such relation, it should be enough and there is no point for you to discuss with me Mask diplomacy status.

If you want to make wrong stats on this war is up to you nothing we can care about. I just want to clarify so your newspaper can have some credibility.

DeletedUser

Just because it says something on the profile doesn't mean it's true. And just because it doesn't say something on the profile doesn't mean it's not a possibility. If one of MASK's leader's said that BASH was their basher tribe , then I would go out on a limb and assume that BASH is their basher tribe.

DeletedUser

You are probably right there, if the leader of the main tribe says that they are their basher tribe, unless they are trying to deceive us it is most likely trustable

one thing in his defence is that when anger fell apart their academy led by my friend became Bash's basher tribe for about a week before they merged with SIO

so why would mask's basher's get bashers

so it could be either way really

also artemis, when does your next issue come out then?

2004 Artemis

also artemis, when does your next issue come out then?

integral.png

Last edited:

DeletedUser

20 days :/

ok, but what is d

DeletedUser

Both editions were a joy to read! They filled me in on what is going on, on this world.

Keep up the good work! :)

velibor

We are not supposed to discuss bans on the forums. Oh and well he quit due to inactivity and taking credit for attacking him is really pathetic. It is like picking on a retard.

Lol is all im gona say because everyone that was involved in the conflict knows what happened...enough said...congrats on your victory...lets hope you can keep your streak up

DeletedUser78112

Lol is all im gona say because everyone that was involved in the conflict knows what happened...enough said...congrats on your victory...lets hope you can keep your streak up

oh we will and maybe we will just finish you's idiots off i for one think your tribe NOVA should have followed a more bird like name like DODO who is now extinct keep it up and you's will be

DeletedUser

Rizzla is you remember, we were great friends once & talked pretty much everyday & then the war started & you went berserk.

I wish it would'nt have started & did all i could to avoid it, & any of your council can tell you that.