The Axis vs. The Axis

Aaron1985

Non-stop Poster
Reaction score
That’s some skill and patience right there dude awesome job.

We gambling now on the winner? ;)

Last edited by a moderator:

Aaron1985

Non-stop Poster
Reaction score
Be nice come on :(
So much hating.

But yeah I don’t imagine he will edit that in dude, that would have taken hours.

Legit a legend for these posts.

Fleezus Clyde

Forum Personality 2017
Reaction score
you didnt add M’s basher tribe. MB

Your right & I should have, just genuinely didn't notice them. Next time I'll make sure they on the list but I'm not gonna remake maps for a single basher tribe

@Aaron1985 they don't take that long to make mate it's hardly any dramas it's more so what @Mintyfresh said that was spot on. Realistically it's not gonna be noticeably different so no point - but I like when people point out my errors as I do my best to put forth the best articles I can with the limited brain power I have so thank you for the heads up!

@vekinator my co mentioned that to me but I reckon it's missing the two dots & LotA on the west kinda ruins it too :p

styv

Reaction score
Hey, SAM made the map! We are one of those tiny green specks on the western rim. Yay SAM! ;)

styv

Reaction score
Blank is in the eye of the beholder friend. I'm taking what I can get. ;)

And good luck to everyone in the war! I know, whether friend or foe, this will create and cement friendships for many worlds to come. :)

Fleezus Clyde

Forum Personality 2017
Reaction score
Sorry for no updates I've been too busy to write anything of substance ... I will do a proper update next weekend (14/15th) but y'all better have some impressive new stats for me to analyze by then :p

Also if there's anything not in this original post you'd like to see in an update please let me know below & I'll do my best to accommodate :)

Deleted User - 11134637

I would like war stats to see every oda and odd from the tribes fighting plus how is going the rate of conquests per day (so basically everything in war stats)