The Backstabbing Master of the year Nikkox

Rand Al Metheren

Reaction score
Number one now is the player Nikkox.
Well done mate.

But how did he get there you might think?

So far he has kicked and backstabbed 4 players in the tribe including myself.
Kick them late at night and clear them.

I myself had a few thoughts about his way of doing things and i guess I should have seen it coming.
Everynone in the tribe has shared notes and commands so we all see whos farming and such.

Last night though when he saw me go offline he kicked me and cleared me.
I know that I am not the best player but damn I am active and farm pretty good. I support when needed but not the most active in the forums.

With this said i hope Nikkox will crash and burn because I have never ever been treated this badly in my almost 14 years of TW.
He made me lose the happiness in the game.

Cheers from Rand

Janccci

Reaction score
So, to share my story with Nikkox,

I have created a tribe on the classic where I agreed with edgars-2005 that I will lead the sister tribe. Later on Nikkox created another one told me to join him and that he will invite-only high point players. So we did that.

Later on, Nikkox decided to cancel all relationships with the third sister tribe and started farming those players without giving them any notice. I and Nikkox were chatting on daily basis trying to run the tribe best of our abilities.

Later on, Nikkox decided that it would be for the best if we were not working with the main tribe but rather created our own diplomatic measures and tribe and told me to write to the main tribe about this. Two days later Nikkox dismissed me from the tribe during the night when he saw I was offline and noble me. He did not even bother to answer my messages nor other players. When more players were asking why he did that, he basically told them that either they follow what he says or can leave.

Later on, he dismissed my other friends from the tribe and noble them as well.

Voodoo.

Non-stop Poster
Reaction score
So, to share my story with Nikkox,

I have created a tribe on the classic where I agreed with edgars-2005 that I will lead the sister tribe. Later on Nikkox created another one told me to join him and that he will invite-only high point players. So we did that.

Later on, Nikkox decided to cancel all relationships with the third sister tribe and started farming those players without giving them any notice. I and Nikkox were chatting on daily basis trying to run the tribe best of our abilities.

Later on, Nikkox decided that it would be for the best if we were not working with the main tribe but rather created our own diplomatic measures and tribe and told me to write to the main tribe about this. Two days later Nikkox dismissed me from the tribe during the night when he saw I was offline and noble me. He did not even bother to answer my messages nor other players. When more players were asking why he did that, he basically told them that either they follow what he says or can leave.

Later on, he dismissed my other friends from the tribe and noble them as well.
What do you expect when joining jg a "family" tribe
How long till the people in the back can understand, if you are in a family tribe, and you are not in the main tribe, you are just there to be internalled, usually forcefully.

Edit; I like the fact he kicked your friends after, make sure no backlash, smart man

Last edited:

Janccci

Reaction score
Well :D you can check me on Slovak servers. Your theory is nice but no. He is simply lacking a back-bone

Super Raider

Reaction score
Daddy/Goocci number 1 and that's all that matters... The ones who jump ship won't survive till the end so don't be too mad

Deleted User - 848919732

We have a new winner of this. The entire tribe of LiBiH, lead by the disloyal Bambinosi. We had an alliance with them, with a 24hr cool down. So of course, we were pretty miffed off that they had nobled and cleared a few of our villas over night...

Never in my 12 years of TW have I experienced such BS like this to this extreme.

Scum who use these tactics never prosper. You have just made yourself known to everyone in the world. You may as well restart now ;)

I'm sure they make nikkox look like an angel.

We have wiped a lot of their troops in the process, so feel free to farm & noble these "people".

Just my 2 cents...